Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 10/2 - 12/2

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
A lot of writers including ex pros, say that the very best players only want to sign for clubs in London or the North West.

Not that Ashley would sign them anyway, due to the huge outlay on fees and wages.

I'm very homely, I love the south east, but if I were a pro with a chance to live in Newcastle? Despite the weather, grab your hand off for the opportunity.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
FFS

1-0 Magpies

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Newcastle winning

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Southampton will now beat Liverpool

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Bloody Toon!

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
Bournemouth are only 3 points above us so I would say they are still in the mix any one in that group could slip.

But as we have seen today there are some really weird results happening and maybe we need more belief going into the games against Arsenal, Tottenham and Manu at home.

Agree with this. With our rivals' frequency of unexpectedly good results in games we expect them to lose, we can't rely on other teams failing. It's all about our results now. Play as we have in the last two and we have every chance of staying up but it looks like we'll need some points off the big boys to be comfortable come the last day.

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
This makes the need for a top 6 result at some point this season more paramount. At least it f***s Pards over though, his bunch are now 7 points adrift

Last edited:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
We could be down to only 2 teams not scoring at 1ppg. Anyone saying 36 points will be enough may need a wake up call. It's going to be 38+.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I could live with a draw if I have to but a Newcastle win is absolutely disastrous.

Why do all these top teams seem to struggle against the rubbish teams until they play us?

We show them way too much respect, and park the bus hoping for something off the odd break / set piece, in fairness to Newcastle they have taken the game to Man U and not held back!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here