Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] palace fan beat fellow supporter

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Excellent comment in the Argus comments section:

'The judicial system in this country is just a complete joke. A none punishment if ever I saw one. He should have been handed a season ticket to Selhurst Park and made to report there every other saturday for the rest of his life. He would soon see the error of his ways and be pleading for mercy.'
:lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Filming someone at the football is deserving of a slap however

Although gotta wonder what the fella was doing in the first place to warrant setting all this up:-

MovieCameraSig0021.jpgf664e7ba-abf1-47b0-a0d1-62a80f94d7f7Large.jpg

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
He told the judge it was a ‘blue on blue.’ Words fail me.

I’ve never seen a 30 year old that looks like that. He has clearly never felt the warmth of a woman. Which leads me to conclude without any doubt in my mind that he is one of these drippy ultras.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I wasn't saying RM hadn't seen it, I was querying his idea that it happens often. I've been to a lot of away games, & not seen our fans fighting each other, let alone arrested, in court & banned for it.
You weren't querying him.
You couldn't have been more direct in telling him his statement is a lie.

For all you know RM is the wallop-er or wallop-ee.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Punch up in the away end following too many drinks, it happens fairly often (I’ve seen it a number of times at our away games).

A bit of Argy Bargy between our fans after Southampton game as they were leaving.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I'm going to rock the boat a little here but if somebody pointed their camera phone at me at started filming unless i was reeling in another 40lb carp i would at the very least tell them to point it somewhere else , if they didn't then they could expect slightly more in the way of persuasion , still funny as fook though .

I was thinking the same thing.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Hang on Miss Marple, it had to be outside, why else would he think the victim was an Albion fan in the away end.

According to the Argus report it was the judge who thought/assumed it was an Albion fan he attacked.

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
If you go to a football match these days (and pretty much any other publicly-accessible place) you are going to be filmed before, during and after the game.
Getting upset about someone with a phone is pretty pointless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here