Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] palace fan beat fellow supporter

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
for what reason , voyeurism , IS THAT WHAT FLOATS YOUR BOAT ???
regards
DR

I take a photo of the players warming up, or of a new stadium (the Hawthorns for example) or the scoreline if we've played a blinder. If that's voyerism, then I'm guilty.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
I'm going to rock the boat a little here but if somebody pointed their camera phone at me at started filming unless i was reeling in another 40lb carp i would at the very least tell them to point it somewhere else , if they didn't then they could expect slightly more in the way of persuasion , still funny as fook though .

Got to agree ...... Bit of a non story blown up.....Two boozed up supporters,one ends up with a bloody nose....Guess it happens every week..Big story because it`s Palace in Brighton.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
FFS [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] NOOOOOOOO

Assuming it's you who's had a jiggle around with the first post, you've ruined my life.

palace aren't and never have been deserving of a capital 'p'.
I even had to go back and change the Argus headline as I'd just copied it as the thread title.

Can you change the erroneous 'p' back please.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
FFS [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] NOOOOOOOO

Assuming it's you who's had a jiggle around with the first post, you've ruined my life.

palace aren't and never have been deserving of a capital 'p'.
I even had to go back and change the Argus headline as I'd just copied it as the thread title.

Can you change the erroneous 'p' back please.

Appologies corrected now...

Got to agree ...... Bit of a non story blown up.....Two boozed up supporters,one ends up with a bloody nose....Guess it happens every week..Big story because it`s palace in Brighton.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Punch up in the away end following too many drinks, it happens fairly often (I’ve seen it a number of times at our away games).

Youtube has a few videos of ManUre v ManUre fan fights at Wembley in recent finals or semi finals. Not teenagers but middle aged men. Drink or no drink, there really are some thicko’s who follow football.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Thank you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here