[Albion] Stoke City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Stop ****ing about with it

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
With the players we have I think it's the best way to get results. But other teams with limited resources can take different approaches. Tony Pulis's teams, for example, are a defensive wall, which scores a lot of their goals through set pieces, which they work hard on. So a lot of what they are about is winning free kicks in attacking positions, and scoring goals that way. We aren't so good at that.
Yes, good point. I guess I'm just blinded by the players we've had over the last few seasons, and what our options are.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
There may be different ways to play footy, but when you're a bit weaker than most teams in the division, and you're going to be forced to defend deep, fast counter-attacking is the only decent solution I can think of. Ignoring the last couple of goals, that's why we need Jose, and also why I'm praying Jurgen can do similar. Particularly when defending a lead away from home, knowing that the home team will come at us.

Completely agree.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
I've criticised March a little bit recently, but I think he's been quite good today. Much better than he has been, so I'm surprised by some comments. Involved in good build up play (including the goal), and put in a fantastic cross in the first half that Gross should have done better with.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here