Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stoke City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Good performance. Ezqueirdo is getting better by the game.

The only criticism is that we need to start finishing off teams. We were the better team. looking forward to seeing Locadia's impact.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Hughton needs to buy Matty and Knocky a shed load of beer as they have just got him out of jail.:drink::drink::drink::drink:.

They deserve a few pounds of his finest salt.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I would have been SO pissed off had we lost that on a wrong decision. Thank you Maty

And yeah Stephens MOM for me. Is an England calling out of the question? I thought it would be Dunk or March but Dale is solid old school.MVP

Happy with a point in the end I suppose, we just lost a little concentration for a bit, pretty good performance. I do worry about March in this league now

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
What an ending. How Adam didn't score with the rebound..................

I think my blood pressure is back down now.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Who said lucky? must be watching a different game to me? Managed the game, nearly to perfection as well. If it wasn't for the Colombian singer, we'd be really celebrating our Colombian coffee maker

That was a great game. We should have won that game. We let them back in it by not putting away our chances, but we were lucky to get a point in the end. That tackle by Dunk could easily have given them another penalty. So all in all, a point is not that bad.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Should have put the game to bed, could have easily lost it at the end, so decent enough to get a point away from home at the end.

Another point gained.

Another step closer.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
On the whole, that is definitely 2 points dropped. Should've won. Take the point though and move on. Good to see team spirit after the penalty save just like Sheff Wed last year

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Don’t normally slate Hughton but he was clueless today Stoke were a poor side.

Yet another game BLOWN....

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I think i've aged 10 years watching that last 5 minutes.

Thought we did well and should (in an ideal world) have walked away with all 3 points, but it was a good effort from Stoke in the end and a little bit of quality got them back into it.

Shouldn't have been a pen IMO so glad to see karma winning out. Thought Knocky coming on for a short time wasn't going to be worth it...he's won us that point.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here