Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Restaurants in Brighton and Hove

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Not been out in Brighton for a while and wondered where is good to go these days?

What’s your reccomendation for your favourite at the moment?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The Set, 64 Degrees, Salt Room, Isaac At, Chilli Pickle, Cin Cin, Silo, Gingerman and Ginger Pig.

(I'd go for The Set based on personal experience. Great cocktails next door in the Cocktail Shack if that's your thing too)

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Steak - latino americas
Persian - kambis
Burgers - 7 bone
Mexican- la choza
Curry - hove tandoori or indian summer
North african - mascara
Italian - cant make up my mind
Thai - giggling squid or siam siam Down preston street, although i prefer food from thai connection
Vietnamese- holy phok
Sushi - moshi moshi
What are you after?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not been out in Brighton for a while and wondered where is good to go these days?

What’s your reccomendation for your favourite at the moment?

Riddle & Finns......

NB review after Cov game

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The Set, 64 Degrees, Salt Room, Isaac At, Chilli Pickle, Cin Cin, Silo, Gingerman and Ginger Pig.

(I'd go for The Set based on personal experience. Great cocktails next door in the Cocktail Shack if that's your thing too)

Cin Cin is wonderful. It’s my current fav.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
The restaurant 2016, 2017 and 2018 threads are a good read for ideas.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Just seen that the Cocktail Shack is no more. It’s now more of a bar with food and cocktails

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Just seen that the Cocktail Shack is no more. It’s now more of a bar with food and cocktails

Good cocktail bars are hard to come by in Brighton. I tend to go to Hotel Du Vin when I’m in need of a gin martini these days. Valentino is nice as well.If anyone can recommend any others I’m all ears. If you’re in Soho I can recommend 68 and Boston even though a co-owner also runs a wine business with the totally unforgivable name Planet of The Grapes.

mylesfdo

Jan 25, 2015
Steak - latino americas
Persian - Shandiz
Burgers - Burger Kult @ East St Tap
Mexican- la choza
Curry - Chilli Pickle
Chinese- Gars
North african - mascara
Pizza - Fat O Mano
Thai - Sabai
Vietnamese- pho
Sushi - moshmo

64 Degrees, Cin Cin & Silo all on list to make a visit too!!

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

The Gingerman is lovely for fine dining, the Ginger Pig its less expensive cousin is good too.

I thought the Chilli Pickle was overrated, but I'm aware that virtually everyone else adores the place.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

Is the correct list. I'm not sure which is the best though.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
OT I doubt its exists and probably hasnt for many years. There used to be I believe an Indonesian restaurant just off ship street when I first moved to Brighton and you sat on the floor with other guests on a a shared table. Cant for the life of me remember what it was called. This was around 2000-2004. It was great but I cant remember the name (it deffo wont be there now but its doing my head in)

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Good cocktail bars are hard to come by in Brighton. I tend to go to Hotel Du Vin when I’m in need of a gin martini these days. Valentino is nice as well.If anyone can recommend any others I’m all ears. If you’re in Soho I can recommend 68 and Boston even though a co-owner also runs a wine business with the totally unforgivable name Planet of The Grapes.

The Plotting Parlour seems to be a lot of people’s go to these days. I do like Valentino’s, though a big hit and miss recently.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here