Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Unusual music collaborations

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Strictly speaking a remix by LCD Soundsystem's James Murphy but here's how Bowie would sound if he collaborated with Steve Reich.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Busker and girl on a night out.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Jeff Mills & Montpellier National Orchestra. (I love this BTW. Techno. Classical. French birds in black dresses. An audience at an Orchestra venue dancing. And so left field I guarantee 90% of you will be going 'what the actual f***')

Thanks, I like that.

You might like this then?:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
'World music' is chock full of cracking collaborations. Here's a recent one that I really like.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Jeff Mills & Montpellier National Orchestra. (I love this BTW. Techno. Classical. French birds in black dresses. An audience at an Orchestra venue dancing. And so left field I guarantee 90% of you will be going 'what the actual f***')

What year was this any idea?

Feck I had some Jeff Mills in my vinyl collection which played inside out ie the stylus started in the middle and it played backwards, right pain in the arse to mix

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Great thread BTW

Theres no way I could ever find it but saw a trio at WOMAD many moons ago one with a 1210 scratching, one with bagpipes, and one with bongos it was very good

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here