Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Seaford cliffs.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
SWNS_CLIFF_DANGER_01.jpg

Local Hastings photographer, Sid Saunders being reported in the Daily Mirage, on his images of a lady allegedly risking her well being, in taking a break for the views, on a perilous part of the cliffs in Seaford.
I didn't realise they had got that bad, I know the cliffs over in Fairlight have receded back over the years.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
There was a picture a year or so ago with about 4 people sat on the edge there with a HUGE fracture clearly visible....madness !

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
View attachment 94026

Local Hastings photographer, Sid Saunders being reported in the Daily Mirage, on his images of a lady allegedly risking her well being, in taking a break for the views, on a perilous part of the cliffs in Seaford.
I didn't realise they had got that bad, I know the cliffs over in Fairlight have receded back over the years.

Hmmm... the camera can often deceive the eye.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sid said: "I was enjoying my walk on Tuesday at Seaford Head and I watched a young woman walk pass the metal post warning people off the cliff edge and the possibility of it being unstable.

"I was some way from her, but when I looked back I could see to my horror she was sitting eating and drinking on a large crack in the chalk.

"I started to walk back up to warn her but thankfully she got up and walked away in another direction."

...yet the article includes a photo taken from directly behind her.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Sid said: "I was enjoying my walk on Tuesday at Seaford Head and I watched a young woman walk pass the metal post warning people off the cliff edge and the possibility of it being unstable.

"I was some way from her, but when I looked back I could see to my horror she was sitting eating and drinking on a large crack in the chalk.

"I started to walk back up to warn her but thankfully she got up and walked away in another direction."

...yet the article includes a photo taken from directly behind her.

Thinking on the article, I guess that sometimes these type of photos are sometimes, allegedly set up to generate journalistic sensationalism to attract the media in?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here