Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Why's everyone started saying "mac AND cheese" ?

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Why's everyone started saying "mac AND cheese" ?

I remember seeing it written that way at this restaurant in the States for the first time.

3DickeysMenu.png

Fried okra !!!!!!! A crime against all that is good in the world !!!!!!! Just f*cking hideous!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I've not heard anyone say Mac and Cheese before. Mind you, it's only very recently I found out what a BLT is, and what 'spagbol' (sp?) means.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I've not heard anyone say Mac and Cheese before. Mind you, it's only very recently I found out what a BLT is, and what 'spagbol' (sp?) means.

Really??? BLT is in pretty much every sandwich shop ever. And Spagbol surely you've heard of that. From what planet do you visit?

I want a BLT now with a load of mayo (heard of that?)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The greater crime is Benny Eggs. What sort of **** says that?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Really??? BLT is in pretty much every sandwich shop ever. And Spagbol surely you've heard of that. From what planet do you visit?

I want a BLT now with a load of mayo (heard of that?)

I never buy pre made sandwiches, and I have heard of spagbol now but had no idea what people were talking about for a long time and couldn't be bothered to ask.

I haven't seen Star Wars either, so that might explain a few things.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Its yet another term that jumped the atlantic. Harry Potter sent about 37 terms over there.

I am more concerned with the millennial tick of using literally in every sentence.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It really does seem like it. Not just young'uns too.

I agree. I hadn't heard this phrase until I started in a new office in 2016. I thought they were talking about McDonalds. That's why I don't use the phrase.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Why everyone say 'yo wassup biatch' when you should be saying 'hello Sharon' ... I just don't get it. :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here