Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Justin Trudeau, Really ?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
If he has upset those two little snowflakes alfredmizen and Piers Morgan, that's good enough for me :lolol:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Must be a slow news day.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Reading that article just taught me a new word, "mansplaining". Am I leading a sheltered life or is it in common usage? Been in use since 2008 apparently. Unfortunately my wife has also just learnt that word so I believe it's a word I'm going to be hearing a lot more often from now on.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
slice .....canada ...prrftt...another buch of simperring tits who don't know how lucky they currently are along with the aussies and of course the germans

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Reading that article just taught me a new word, "mansplaining". Am I leading a sheltered life or is it in common usage? Been in use since 2008 apparently. Unfortunately my wife has also just learnt that word so I believe it's a word I'm going to be hearing a lot more often from now on.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Ok, I read it but still don't really understand what went on?:shrug:
Was he patronising to a woman who started to ramble about stuff most blokes know or care so little about, or was he deflecting from the fact that as soon as she used the word 'maternal', he was staring at her tits?
I don't profess to know or care what goes on inside a woman's head or why she would open herself up to ridicule by speaking when not asked to.
I miss the olden days when PC correctness was knowing the name of your personal concubine:rolleyes:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I often find if it's a situation where Fox News and Piers Morgan feel outraged, then I probably couldn't care less.

The formula has worked once again.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
The correct term is 'humankind'. So he's got it wrong there. Humankind is not a new word and needs no new teaching. 'Mankind' is slightly outdated and nods to an exclusive and archaic view of humanity.

The usual detractors are in though. The ones that appear on columns about the rights of individuals such as transgender, race, religion etc. You know, the Jurassic Set.

Oct 25, 2003
I often find if it's a situation where Fox News and Piers Morgan feel outraged, then I probably couldn't care less.

The formula has worked once again.

yeh same

I've noticed that Morgan loves to claim that something is being "banned".

"they're banning this, they're banning that, PC gone mad blah blah blah"

the subject in question is literally never being "banned"

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
The correct term is 'humankind'. So he's got it wrong there. Humankind is not a new word and needs no new teaching. 'Mankind' is slightly outdated and nods to an exclusive and archaic view of humanity.

The usual detractors are in though. The ones that appear on columns about the rights of individuals such as transgender, race, religion etc. You know, the Jurassic Set.

No, the correct term is also mankind. It's in the dictionary.

End of.

Mankind is only outdated if you're the kind of **** who takes everything so literally in life just to find offence.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
yeh same

I've noticed that Morgan loves to claim that something is being "banned".

"they're banning this, they're banning that, PC gone mad blah blah blah"

the subject in question is literally never being "banned"
As he did regarding grid/darts girls.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here