Votes: 49 29.9%

• Total voters

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Although I think the Championship provides better entertainment and I personally enjoy it more, I would have to say Premier League. Any team has to aspire to be the best they can be and the Premier League fulfils that ambition.

Odd poll.

I prefer Championship to Premier League but do not want to see us relegated

This and this. 46 games, non stop matches including mid weeks, away tickets, big fish in small pond, less corporate - there are LOADS of reasons to love The Championship. But, ultimately the thing I liked the most about it was trying to get out of it the right way. Dropping down after a season would seem pointless.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
This!

Polls such as this always make me cringe. We've made the big time but it seems people are more interested in winning more games than seeing the best players in Europe each week.

If you are interested in seeing the best players in Europe then Sky gives you that, if you are prepared to watch very defensive matches with low entertainment then you attend our Premiership games,to see attacking entertaining matches then its the Championship,take your choice

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I love hearing 'world class' or 'worldy' and Brighton in the same sentence with regards to Jose's goal. I also prefer the backs-to-the-wall and extremely valuable wins to the Championship where you need to basically be relentlessly winning every week to get promoted.
It's like the old days when any victory was a massive deal :lol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If you are interested in seeing the best players in Europe then Sky gives you that, if you are prepared to watch very defensive matches with low entertainment then you attend our Premiership games,to see attacking entertaining matches then its the Championship,take your choice
We have had some home games where we have been attacking, it has been entertaining, and all with high level players. And this is our first season, so if we do stay up, it's possible over the years we'll build a better squad and see even more entertaining and attacking football, and sometimes even witness our team beat some of the best players in Europe.

If staying up wasn't such a trial, even losing to some of the best players can be entertaining. We can appreciate their skill without panicking that it might cost us our league status.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here