Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Friendly Woy...

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Hearing Roy say **** shocks me as much as it would hearing the Queen say it :ohmy:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
:lol:

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
That version was far more interesting than the one that undoubtedly aired. Perhaps they can do an adult only downloadable version every week.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
What a strange video, it starts of all jokey and friendly, and then there's a total eruption.

My first memory of Roy Hodgson was his Blackburn team getting beaten at Ewood Park and he was facing the sack, he was going mental on the touchline from start to finish. I think it was Martin Tyler in commentary who said it was strange to see him so visibly upset all game, and they were even worried about his heart at one point! He was sacked shortly after. Cool story, bro.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think the FA should look at taking action here now this has come to light. You can’t have vile people like this in the game when there’s standards to live up to of other managers such as the most dignified manager in world football, Chris Hughton.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I hope bfs doesn’t say woy to him on Saturday, he’ll rip his fat head off .

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
All managers are under such pressure these days and the interviewer was being a cock TBF.

I like RH as a bloke TBH and its a shame he chose to join the caravan dwellers. I know it shows a lack of judgement but would guess at 70 he was running short of good choices

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
All managers are under such pressure these days and the interviewer was being a cock TBF.

I like RH as a bloke TBH and its a shame he chose to join the caravan dwellers. I know it shows a lack of judgement but would guess at 70 he was running short of good choices

Croydon born and a boyhood Palace fan.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here