Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] No one gets past Bong*

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
"The most impressive of Bong’s stats, however, and one area in which no full-back in the league can top his performance, is his average of being dribbled past just 0.3 times per 90 minutes. This, combined with his solid tackles numbers, shows Bong is an excellent one-v-one defender, rarely outfoxed by a tricky winger when challenged."

More >>> BONG'S HIDDEN STRENGTHS IDEAL FOR BRIGHTON

(* - if you round down/to nearest anyway)

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
"The most impressive of Bong’s stats, however, and one area in which no full-back in the league can top his performance, is his average of being dribbled past just 0.3 times per 90 minutes. This, combined with his solid tackles numbers, shows Bong is an excellent one-v-one defender, rarely outfoxed by a tricky winger when challenged."

More >>> BONG'S HIDDEN STRENGTHS IDEAL FOR BRIGHTON

(* - if you round down/to nearest anyway)

Not sure they're that hidden to be honest. Been solidly performing, especially as the season has progressed. Stand out performance Saturday too.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Probably the most slagged off player at home games by cretins

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
"Chris Hughton‘s men might be sitting more comfortably were it not for their relative struggles in front of goal, with no Brighton player yet to threaten a double-figures return and the side as a whole averaging just 0.91 goals per game."

Erm...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
"Chris Hughton‘s men might be sitting more comfortably were it not for their relative struggles in front of goal, with no Brighton player yet to threaten a double-figures return and the side as a whole averaging just 0.91 goals per game."

Erm...

Murray does only have 9 league goals - could be that.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Our very own Desmond Walker no less.

nottingham-forest-des-walker-220-panini-football-90-football-trading-sticker-28379-p.jpg

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I like bong. Maybe people have worked out its best not to dribble at him but to appear at the back post for a cross - while he's still sleeping

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Before the season started I thought we were very much in thew need of a new left back, we then got that new left back and Bong has been better than Stuttner all season and has really stepped up to this level. He is a much better player this season than I thought he could be.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Not going to lie - I personally prefer Marcus Suttner.

But great stats, and deserves his place right now :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here