Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] How prolific are you?

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

A paltry 570 since August 2013.. possibly could have doubled that if think about the posts I typed out and deleted.. I will join in the "quality not quantity" justification.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I've cut down on posting since 'bleached gut' accused me of bullying BG:)

I now just look on while every other poster puts the boot in :lolol:

Can't be arsed to work mine out ------ [MENTION=28934]AmexRuislip[/MENTION] help:p

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I don't think my count is a fair reflection of my usual season average, I have had a bit of a purple patch since the Brexit threads started, where I just cant stop banging them in.

happygull

Dec 28, 2011
Report says ..... must try harder

Total Posts 162
Posts Per Day 0.07
Thumbs Up?
Thumbs Up Received40
Thumbs Up Given3

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Perhaps a MOD mediation is required :thumbsup:

I'm a nice bloke - others like to be outraged on BG's behalf when he can definitely fight his own corner without any help from brown noses.

Unfortunately for 'Beach Hat' he disrespected me and never apologised so he gets what he deserves.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'm a nice bloke - others like to be outraged on BG's behalf when he can definitely fight his own corner without any help from brown noses.

Unfortunately for 'Beach Hat' he disrespected me and never apologised so he gets what he deserves.

What do I get I deserved, no-one disrespected you but just pointed what you doing which was pretty obvious for all to see.

So if I apologised for something you perceive I have done when I have not you might post more ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here