Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] How prolific are you?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Gone a bit off topic in some area's. Almost getting to "Gold" status if you ask me! (but then I would being the OP)

I think in most cases it's not so good being the OP in a Gold thread. Jamie, Just back from Leicester, Paul Valley etc.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Total Posts 6,686
Posts Per Day 1.63

Thumbs Up Received 754
Thumbs Up Given 173

Like some-one said - quality over quantity.

12 god-forsaken years !!!!

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Total Posts

Posts Per Day

In the last 5 years or so, this has shrunk alot!

edit: Just seen it's my ten year anniversary :bla:

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patreon
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
0.33 per day. Pathetic really given the amount of time I spend on here. But like Izzy it's quality not quantity

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Total Posts 7,221
Posts Per Day 1.38
Thumbs Up Received 5,030
Thumbs Up Given 20,503

To be fair, I hardly used NSC till about 5 years ago so my true daily average number of posts (in rcent years) is about five. I blame [MENTION=28934]AmexRuislip[/MENTION] for his endless bantering :whistle:

TBH I like to have a bit of a laugh, I get so lonely on nights, I start talking to myself :lolol::shootself
Seriously though, I like talking to you Harold Wilson, I didn't realise you had retired as an MP to Faversham :clap:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
TBH I like to have a bit of a laugh, I get so lonely on nights, I start talking to myself :lolol::shootself
Seriously though, I like talking to you Harold Wilson, I didn't realise you had retired as an MP to Faversham :clap:

He's quit that to go on a personal crusade to stop polls which obviously would be a bit stupid as an MP

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
4.15 post a day. i confess it feels like more than that. i did use to work shifts though and one can get caught up in a bit of binfest occasionally. :blush:

I was just thinking that i haven't seen a good binfest for a while........ then i clicked the next page :laugh: :laugh:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Total Posts 10,743
Posts Per Day 2.06

Thumbs Up Received1,805
Thumbs Up Given1,899

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills