Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] How prolific are you?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You forget to mention the posters that are not plumbers but think you are a cun#t
I am so sorry that you are mentally ill.
PM me and I feel sure I can sort out your problem.

Insults will get you nowhere and stating someone is mentally ill is factually incorrect and sending you a PM is pointless as if happened to mentally ill I can't see how someone with 43 years of plumbing experience can help me.

You said very clearly in post 67 there are 20 Albion plumbers who think I am a (slang word for female genitalia).

Who are they ?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Insults will get you nowhere and stating someone is mentally ill is factually incorrect and sending you a PM is pointless as if happened to mentally ill I can't see how someone with 43 years of plumbing experience can help me.

You said very clearly in post 67 there are 20 Albion plumbers who think I am a (slang word for female genitalia).

Who are they ?

My last ever post to you CHEERIO .
If we ever meet in real life would be interesting.
Unfortunately for you I will tell everyone how up your arse you are and continue to dig your posts out:p

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
My last ever post to you CHEERIO .
If we ever meet in real life would be interesting.
Unfortunately for you I will tell everyone how up your arse you are and continue to dig your posts out:p

Really ?

And there was me thinking you actually do know 20 Albion plumbers, it is pretty clear to me what you post cannot clearly be true probably most of the time.

:moo:

Do you see what I did there.....

Putting an emoji after every post is ****ing hilarious

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Really ?

And there was me thinking you actually do know 20 Albion plumbers, it is pretty clear to me what you post cannot clearly be true probably most of the time.

PM me and prove how hard you really are,
Happy for Bozza to read every single post that proves you are a complete tosser.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
PM me and prove how hard you really are,
Happy for Bozza to read every single post that proves you are a complete tosser.

Read what I said about PMs, remember you think I am mentally ill (which is a pretty strange diagnosis) and you are a plumber not a doctor so how do you propose that would help me ?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Read what I said about PMs, remember you think I am mentally ill (which is a pretty strange diagnosis) and you are a plumber not a doctor so how do you propose that would help me ?

While you have a little hard on I advise you inform your partner quickly so you don't disappoint them again :moo:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here