Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sylvan Ebanks - Blake

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
You would guarantee wrong Why should we sign a 36 year old who now is not any better than what we have. He was a good full back and had we not signed Suttner would have proved a possible cover for Bong but not in our current position. He, surely, will only be cover for Cresswell. or perhaps to keep Cresswell on his toes but in a defensive formation could be used as left midfield.

Psst...

He meant that you would consider Ebanks-Blake a good signing...

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
You would guarantee wrong Why should we sign a 36 year old who now is not any better than what we have. He was a good full back and had we not signed Suttner would have proved a possible cover for Bong but not in our current position. He, surely, will only be cover for Cresswell. or perhaps to keep Cresswell on his toes but in a defensive formation could be used as left midfield.

Um, talking abut Ebanks -Blake (31yrs), not Evra..........................although , judging by the stick I'm getting, maybe I should shut up !

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
light in weight yes... he could certainly solve that problem....

You must have seen the pic I did. Long time since I’ve seen a footballer so blatantly fat . He’s significantly more rotund than Kemy at his lardiest

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Call me a mug but either people are carrying on the joke or there is a massive amount of whoosh on this thread. It starts with 'given that Patrice Evra'......a former player who has recently fallen into decline and madness and been sacked from his club....shouldn't we be looking at Eddie Fatbloke . . . . .<sigh>

Obviously he could do a job, and should be signed immediately.

FFS.

:lolol:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
The only way I could ever agree to him signing would be if he came with his own bag of oranges and a sharp knife.

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
The only way I could ever agree to him signing would be if he came with his own bag of oranges and a sharp knife.

I think you might be in luck - he seems to have a bag of some sort hidden under his shirt.
EW4F7QTHBZDQLK5XXQA7FZFXFA.jpg

DerekZoolander

Aug 15, 2011

FFS.

I reckon we should sign Jlloyd Samuel as cover for the two.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
heard this morning that Hammers have signed an out of contract Patrice Evra, saw yesterday that Sylvan Ebanks-Blake has had to leave Telford for financial reasons. Yes, I know Conference, but with his experience, might he be a good addition to our squad ?

Just to play along with the pretence...

Ignoring the fact that we have a full 25 already named, and ignoring the fact that SEB is fat and shit...

...if he has 'just' been released from Telford (i.e. outside of the January window), then he wouldn't be able to sign elsewhere, anyway.

:down:

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
heard this morning that Hammers have signed an out of contract Patrice Evra, saw yesterday that Sylvan Ebanks-Blake has had to leave Telford for financial reasons. Yes, I know Conference, but with his experience, might he be a good addition to our squad ?

Are you secretly BensGrandad

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here