Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 102
  1. #91

    1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Publius Ovidius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Too fecking right you soft southern blouse wearing, shandy drinking poof!
    At least it wasn't too big a shock when you arrived in mile oak

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #92
      Glory hunting since 1969 lawros left foot's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Location
      Worthing
      Posts
      7,418


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by looney View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Sample of 1.

      Checklist

      1 Leftwing shill crimping stories from BBC/Grauniad eulogising non whites women etc etc.
      2 No poll to gauge popular opinion(Worth starting a thread though, irony).
      3 Abuse hurled at people for descenting from the OP Narrative.
      4 Moderaters only jump in when the objectors start arguing back.
      Quote Originally Posted by looney View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Yes I get that, Im not claiming an organised conspiracy, just bad habits allowed to fester.
      Sorry but you are claiming an organised conspiracy, as evidenced by your first post on this thread. And, you do seem insanely paranoid,.
      You be glad you be Sussex born!
    • #93

      3 Not allowed!
      When I first joined NSC, dwayne, looney and WATFORD O were the most unintentionally funny posters on here. WO got banned, dwayne grew up, but luckily for the future of comedy, looney didn't.
    • #94
      HellBilly Psychobilly freakout's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2009
      Location
      Brighton factually.....
      Posts
      12,855


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Publius Ovidius View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Has anyone had a go at this DNA profiling? Seemly it is fascinating to map where your genes actually come from
      Yes, The National Geographic one, it cost about £150.00 as a present. As you say very interesting and updated as they learn more about DNA as it’s on file and shows my paternal and maternal lines.

      It caused a bit of fuss when my 2nd generation Danish (15%) Yankee wife found out she had no American Indian in her DNA as she was told, worse still was she is 26% British.
      Compared to me 29% Scandinavian 45% Western European 10% British 8% Eastern European 4% Southern European 3% IndoAsia 1% Neanderthal.
      From what I was told about our family history on my dads side it adds up, that side of the family coming over in 1066 with William a Norman from Scandinavia makes sense to me, I guess that explains my blue eyes,bald head and bad tattoos then... Ragnar....

      Great fun, and very interesting, you could read into it what you want to, or be shocked as people have been to find they have Jewish diaspora in the history if their a right wing nut job, or poor African Americans who found out they have European in them from when their ancestors were possibly raped when they were slaves....
      As I say lots more to be found out with ongoing discoveries.
      PsYcHoBiLlY fReAkOuT "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law"
    • #95

      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Pretty pink fairy View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      if only it was that simple , think you need to wake up to reality.
      regards
      DR
      wot percentage of your dna, as a homo sapien, is neanderthal?
    • #96

      2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by rogersix View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      wot percentage of your dna, as a homo sapien, is neanderthal?
      Too be honest I think you are being insulting to neanderthals.


      Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk
    • #97
      Resident pedant Triggaaar's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2005
      Location
      Goldstone
      Posts
      37,378


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by half time scores View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Hasn't the overbite developed since we started using cutlery in a mere few hundred years?
      I wouldn't think so. We might overbite because we use cutlery, but that's not going to lead to our children inheriting our overbite, that's not how it works.
      Hold tight, my man
      He's got the frisbee
    • #98
      Members
      Join Date
      Nov 2003
      Location
      Brighton
      Posts
      739


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Triggaaar View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I wouldn't think so. We might overbite because we use cutlery, but that's not going to lead to our children inheriting our overbite, that's not how it works.
      I hadn't come across this overbite theory before so I read the article summary in Atlantic; I think the idea is just Lamarckist, really. Got to agree with Trigaaar - can't see how an overbite would confer the fitness advantage(s) which drive evolutionary change, even if the trait were heritable.
      Mmmm, Harveys...
    • #99
      Banned looney's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Posts
      15,699


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by lawros left foot View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Sorry but you are claiming an organised conspiracy, as evidenced by your first post on this thread. And, you do seem insanely paranoid,.
      Your the only one claiming any kind of conspiracy. Its imitative behaviour, the same reason Brighton fans call palace Pikeys or NigeLLLLLLLs, theres no conspiracy. Its just more complex and tribal thats all.
    • #100
      Banned looney's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Posts
      15,699


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by WATFORD zero View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      When I first joined NSC, dwayne, looney and WATFORD O were the most unintentionally funny posters on here. WO got banned, dwayne grew up, but luckily for the future of comedy, looney didn't.
      Unintentionally? I remember when the other 2 were giving it large about restaurants, so I thought Id join in giving it large. Reality was I wouldn't be seen dead in the places they mentioned.

      You think thats air your breathing?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •