Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Surely we should sell Coventry some more FA Cup tickets ?

5 Not allowed!
    There allocation of 4500 sold out in 3 hours yesterday . As a club theyve had a miserable time in recent years and they're hardly going to cause any trouble . I'd hope the club would consider any request for more tickets seriously . My friend in Coventry said they could bring 10,000 easily enough.
    So whats the harm in giving them 2000 more . It will make for a decent atmosphere as well .

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Their recent crowd issues, as highlighted in the other thread, would not have helped this cause.

0 Not allowed!
      Think it is do with how the segregation barriers work in the south stand and 4500 is the most that can be accommodated in the segregated space.
      Members

6 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by brianwade View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      There allocation of 4500 sold out in 3 hours yesterday . As a club theyve had a miserable time in recent years and they're hardly going to cause any trouble . I'd hope the club would consider any request for more tickets seriously . My friend in Coventry said they could bring 10,000 easily enough.
      So whats the harm in giving them 2000 more . It will make for a decent atmosphere as well .
      So what,..... why put our team at a disadvantage with more support for the opposition, 4500 is enough. Football is tribal, home advantage is to be relished and used at every opportuinity,.... chasing a few extra grand in the bank versus making the quarter finals..... no brainer.

3 Not allowed!
      Little chance of it happening...

- Their own recent crowd issues - many of their own fans not particularly enjoying their away day experiences, including the bumper away day at MK
      - Brighton away will be seen as a big day out. Those inclined to be twats will be even more twattish on such a day
      - Albion demand for tickets steady. We need at least one of the upper tiers for ourselves.
      - We don't want it to feel like a Coventry home game (although I concede a Coventry home game is typically a few people rattling around a big stadium)

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by brianwade View Post
      Yes sell them more, don't care now I've got mine following purchase history release! Yes!!!

14 Not allowed!
      I know I may be alone, but I am staggered by the apathy of our support (and yes other clubs) to the FA Cup.

This is a chance to reach the quarter finals of the FA Cup and we are suggesting we give more tickets to the away fans because we can't sell ours.

What is wrong with you lot? I was gobsmacked by the non-attendance for Palace but at least there was some excuse with it being Monday night and on telly. This is Saturday 3pm, no excuses, cheaper prices, we should be selling this out.

0 Not allowed!
      Can't happen. Most of the lower section has been sold, there's no where for them to go. You won't see them split between the South and an upper tier!
      WE ARE BRIGHTON
      Massive up 170417 LamieRobertson's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by heathgate View Post
      So what,..... why put our team at a disadvantage with more support for the opposition, 4500 is enough. Football is tribal, home advantage is to be relished and used at every opportuinity,.... chasing a few extra grand in the bank versus making the quarter finals..... no brainer.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Is it PotG? View Post
      Their recent crowd issues, as highlighted in the other thread, would not have helped this cause.
      For an extra £20k in ticket revenue, not worth the hassle
      Brexit is like trying to remove the egg from an omelette. Updated Winter 2017