As per the topical INRIX report:-

http://inrix.com/scorecard-city/?city=Brighton and Hove&index=561

Comfortably mid-table:-

62nd - Out of 111 cities in UK
334th - Out of 748 cities in Europe
561st - Out of 1,360 cities in the world

7% Driving time spent in congestion in 2017
17 Peak hours spent in congestion in 2017

Yet Brighton cyclists wasted an average of 0 hours in rush-hour traffic last year, costing each cyclist £0, a study suggests.

#EveryLightIsAGreenLight.

UK rush hour drivers spend more than a day in traffic
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-42917201

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I don't consider Brighton a city, it's merely a large overcrowded, overpriced dirty old town. Becoming a 'city, in name just made it worse than the nice big town it once was by attracting all the city shit like a cheap swarf to a new magnet.

All the Brightonians are moving out . . . Shoreham filling up with hipster **** parents with posh prams carrying a coffee in a cardboard cup that cost a fiver!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I don't consider Brighton a city, it's merely a large overcrowded, overpriced dirty old town. Becoming a 'city, in name just made it worse than the nice big town it once was by attracting all the city shit like a cheap swarf to a new magnet.

All the Brightonians are moving out . . . Shoreham filling up with hipster **** parents with posh prams carrying a coffee in a cardboard cup that cost a fiver!

Bitter much. Ah the good old days. Metal memorabilia shops, derelict streets, regency buildings pulled down for tower blocks, homeless punks, goths outside, crap shopping centre & all shops shut on sundays, our price, pubs that shut for the afternoon, retirement village hove, pikey brighton, stick of rock / deck chair sea front - all so much cooler than today

D

Deleted User X18H

Not all. Not yet.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
#EveryLightIsAGreenLight and also #EveryPavementIsARoad

I don’t have much of an issue with traffic, the main one of which is having to queue to get out on to the A27. Dyke Road/Woodland Drive can be very frustrating!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here