Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Can you get IPA or other ale in Benidorm

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Its not a holiday destination of my choice, far from it, but, although I have never been there its fun enough for a stag.
To be fair the 12 birth villa just outside Benidorm is superb with a huge private pool and BBQ area.
Just because its horrible, it will still have an old town and proper Spanish restaurants so I can get at least one authentic Paella.
And I want to go to the bars and see what its all about as well, maybe chat up some old boilers, bars with tits oot etc etc, why not.
Problem is I am an ale drinker,I really do not like lager or John Smiths type bitter, yes I can drink cider, Guiness, Gin & Tonic, and wine, but not in large amounts and if I mix it, it will crucify me, but ale I can drink all night and be fine, hence the thread.
Thanks for all the replies, quite looking forward to a few days fun in the sun.

My reply was pure tongue in cheek, not meant as negative criticism, I am sure you will have a fantastic time in fact wished I was coming with you :rave: don't forget that on your return it is imperative we get a "blow by blow" full account of your Benidorm trip :rave: we won't be too bothered about the IPA / Real Ales.....but the old boilers!!! yessssssssssssss :lol: Have a great time, I'm sure you will :thumbsup:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I never drink lager when at home but when on holiday the option to drink decent beer is pretty much non existant so I tend to opt for the drink anything option. Ont he way back from Greece last summer I was so delighted on th eplane to be able to drink a couple of can of Punk IPA after drinking pissy lager for a week,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here