Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    The Disowned Masses

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pavilionaire View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Similarly, the left of centre Lib Dems votes he is hoping to garner are almost exclusively Remainers.

The forces at work with Open Britain and Renew demonstrate that a Pro-Remain, Centrist, "En Marche" style party with no political baggage could easily gain traction, leaving the old Labour Party behind.
    Ignoring the troll above, this is where I am politically right now. The Lib Dems, rightly or wrongly are blamed for the non-excesses of the coalition government, and it WILL take a new centrist party, pro-Europe to stabilise British politics. The past few days have shown that there are a number of centre leaning Tories who are increasingly alarmed with the way their party is headed, and there are many labour MPs / member / voters who aren't on board with the Corbyn agenda, particularly in relation to Brexit.

I will almost certainly be voting Lib Dem for now, as there is no viable alternative, but as soon as there is I hope they can tap into the worried majority that dislike where we're headed.
    Follow @kmoorman1968 on Twitter

Visit my Devon Gold Prospecting Blog