NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Not that Palace have a say in this if Zaha and his Advisors claim to be injured

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm gonna throw a different spin on it

I wonder if he and his Agent have been ''taped up''

And if Palace go down they will feel the need to sell to subsidise if they spend more a year outside PL and thus keeping him injury free come the next transfer window ?
Wow, have you been on the meths again?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
You can also go into the Palace away match knowing that you don't have Zaha and Sako coming at ya

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Wow, have you been on the meths again?

On here is the first time I have heard of the injury so I know ''jack shit'' but I do have a wee bit of an insight into what some players do to get a big money move

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
On here is the first time I have heard of the injury so I know ''jack shit'' but I do have a wee bit of an insight into what some players do to get a big money move
But he does actually like Palace and the fans. No way he'd do that.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
But he does actually like Palace and the fans. No way he'd do that.

I am sure he does but when bigger Boys come calling. That doesn't mean he loves them more than potentially becoming a Superstar somewhere else

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I am sure he does but when bigger Boys come calling. That doesn't mean he loves them more than potentially becoming a Superstar somewhere else
He could put in a transfer request. If he helps them until the summer and then asks to leave, they'd be pretty silly to turn down big money and keep someone who'd then be unhappy. He doesn't really owe the club anything. The fans didn't begrudge it when he went to Utd the first time, and he's come back and continued to be a hero. The fans refer to their club as a one man team, they'd understand if he wanted to move on, particularly if the club got good money.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This is looking less and less made up. And following that:

Palace were 10/1 to get relegated a few hours ago. Now they're 15/2. Still considered less likely than us, but just off the back of a rumour that a player is injured.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Met someone the other day who knows him from childhood. Lovely man apparently.

Get well soon Zaha, but please make it after Brighton have cemented their Premier League survival.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
He could put in a transfer request. If he helps them until the summer and then asks to leave, they'd be pretty silly to turn down big money and keep someone who'd then be unhappy. He doesn't really owe the club anything. The fans didn't begrudge it when he went to Utd the first time, and he's come back and continued to be a hero. The fans refer to their club as a one man team, they'd understand if he wanted to move on, particularly if the club got good money.

Exactly

This way Palace fans still love him and so do his new club in August. but as I said. I know nothing but that fits the bill. Not gonna speak any more on it

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Having had a second look, I'm holding my horses. No official confirmation, just a rumour at this stage. If it is true though, they are in big trouble.
They will still be ok come the end of the season-the spawny tw@ts always survive.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
This is a lot of pages for a shit player isn’t it .

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
This is a lot of pages for a shit player isn’t it .

m0dwaynedbbley_m_White.jpg

Think of it as our little tribute

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here