Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha out

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yes I have .

You prob know the same Bromley lads as me then Doogle...? Not surprising news but I think the FA have always favoured franchise players since they gave the ‘club’ a 2nd tier place in 2010. But naughty blud.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
You prob know the same Bromley lads as me then Doogle...? Not surprising news but I think the FA have always favoured franchise players since they gave the ‘club’ a 2nd tier place in 2010. But naughty blud.

I do , they’ve told me all about you .

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I've just read about 100 odd posts and it never surprises me how stupid Palace fans are. They really don't get it, do they? They even think spending shit loads on one player on transfer fee and wages means they are investing. Bloody he'll, good help them.. nah I'm sure hmrc will, with the 1p in the £1.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Think you need to narrow your date ranges when searching. If your going to post images of our sh1t ground at least make them up to date.

Now come on Easy, you knew full well that it's been CLADDED since those pics were taken, now be fair!!:lolol:

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
:lol: :lol: :lol:

This is brilliant stuff. First [MENTION=27478]TypicalPalace[/MENTION] claims:-

[MENTION=22849]Stato[/MENTION] calls him out, asking for evidence (aside from the £2.3million purchase of the ground). And that evidence is....

An article from September 2015, over two years ago, where Steve Parish says:-

So, after taking out the £2.3million to purchase the training ground, less than £8million has been spent on the stadium, pitch, infrastructure and training ground pitches ALL TOGETHER. With all that Premier League income. Over 4 full seasons. Plus this season.

No wonder [MENTION=27478]TypicalPalace[/MENTION] says

It looks like [MENTION=27478]TypicalPalace[/MENTION]'s definition of huge would equate to "a minuscule amount" in layman's terms.

Like I said creepy.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Thats just nonsense. All of those bar Huddersfield where we havent been yet have been awful, Newcastle included.

You're just like my son was, he used to come back with an argument when he hadn't read things properly, mind you he was five at the time :ffsparr:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You get us wrong. Yes, we do despise your club and everything that it stands for, but (whisper it quietly) had we been born where you were born, we'd be supporting them.
Speak for yourself. I was born in that shithole, but a man has standards!

sant andreu

Dec 18, 2011
If I remember right, someone ran onto the pitch and kicked Ray Wilkins (aged about 40 and playing for Orient) on the bum. Didn't threaten our players though. I can't remember what else happened, but I think we came back from 2-4 to draw 4-4. Or was it the other way round?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Typical palace, getting humiliated.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here