Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha out

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Do you also hold the details of BHAFC1993 when they forced local businesses into accepting a % of debts? Only we fair we highlight both clubs financial indiscretions. TIA

You lot are always the victims aren't you? It's never your fault!

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Do you also hold the details of BHAFC1993 when they forced local businesses into accepting a % of debts? Only we fair we highlight both clubs financial indiscretions. TIA

I have never seen details of what you refer to, so perhaps you would be so good as to post your evidence. I can show you your breakdown of the last administration if you require it?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I make that assessment about right.

If there's one player in the current squad who actively LOOKS for contact, to win a free kick, its Murray.

The only Albion player of 'recent' times that was a bona fide CHEAT, in terms of simulation, was Leon Knight - and I HATED him for it.
I have no idea how I managed to miss Glenn Master of the Dark Arts Murray from my assessment of Albion cheats.
Or should that be 'players who can draw a foul'.
Did any of us complain about the penalty v Burnley despite the fact he was appealing before he even hit the turf.
That wasn't even the occasion, earlier this season, when he had to cheekily talk around an important decision he 'won'.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Your arrogance astounds me... to even think about comparing situations beggars belief...
Arrogance? Are you the full ticket Nutz?

I wasn't comparing the situations, I was just highlighting that BHAFC1993 aren't as squeaky clean as you would like to believe.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Arrogance? Are you the full ticket Nutz?

I wasn't comparing the situations, I was just highlighting that BHAFC1993 aren't as squeaky clean as you would like to believe.

It must hurt to try and throw that one at us, you cheated, TWICE, we have never been in administration, we did things the RIGHT way.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Who are BHAFC1993? I can work out what you're inferring, but it's made up nonsense. You went into admin (twice) and so you think 'let's just pretend they did the same'. We didn't. We didn't go into administration, and creditors weren't forced to accept anything.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Who are BHAFC1993? I can work out what you're inferring, but it's made up nonsense. You went into admin (twice) and so you think 'let's just pretend they did the same'. We didn't. We didn't go into administration, and creditors weren't forced to accept anything.
Yeah but...but...but.

You are wasting your breath with these GOONS.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina

What are you on about? There was a winding up petition so the club sold Beeney and paid the debt. We’ve never cheated creditors like you did.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
I have never seen details of what you refer to, so perhaps you would be so good as to post your evidence. I can show you your breakdown of the last administration if you require it?

The wonderfully informed has El Presidente has previously talked about it on here before. Perhaps he could arrange for the evidence to be distributed to all BHAFC1993 fans so they know the full history of their club.

I know all the details of our 2 admins, the last one was for a debt of around £30m. About £10million less than Brighton1993 lost in their season buying promotion to the top league...

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Very surprised Izquierdo's dive against Burnley hasn't had a mention on this thread, worst I've seen this season.

You're only surprised because you didn't look very hard.

It was a shocking dive, that was castigated by Albion fans at the game, and on here, and HAS been highlighted in this thread.

Must try harder.

Your 'BHAFC1993' line is pathetic trolling. You know perfectly well that the Albion have never gone out of business, have never gone into administration, and have never had to reform - not in 1993, nor at any other time in the club's 117 year history.

It isn't any secret that the club was in dire financial straits at (various) times in the 90s, nor is it any secret that the club renegotiated various debts owed around that time. To lie about what that entailed, to try to deflect from Palace's past situation, makes you look a complete cock.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yeah but...but...but.

You are wasting your breath with these GOONS.
Of course I don't expect any reasoned argument back, but it's worth highlighting their nonsense so that the less informed Brighton fan who stumbles across these threads can see the truth.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
The wonderfully informed has El Presidente has previously talked about it on here before. Perhaps he could arrange for the evidence to be distributed to all BHAFC1993 fans so they know the full history of their club.

I know all the details of our 2 admins, the last one was for a debt of around £30m. About £10million less than Brighton1993 lost in their season buying promotion to the top league...

Ha Ha you are a complete IDIOT... We did things the right way, it set us back a good few decades, we are back, whilst you just carried on where you left off.

Our chairman was prepared to spend HIS money, not anyone else's money to get us where we are... We have a better ground than you, are higher in the league than you (at the moment), more fans than you.....

All you can do is try and mock.... We are plastics blah blah blah..Uncle Tony will stop funding soon blah blah blah...The stadium is wonky and out of town blah blah blah....

You need to look a lot closer at home before throwing stones in our direction!

IDIOT

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Perhaps he could arrange for the evidence to be distributed to all BHAFC1993 fans so they know the full history of their club.
Repeating a made up name to hope to compare our great club to your bunch of cheaters is just trolling. Palace fans are welcome here to talk football and give their perspective, but if you're just going to troll you might get banned.

Firstly, who the **** are Brighton 1993? Secondly, why are you comparing money you conned out of businesses to money that our wealthy owner has invested? Thirdly, we didn't buy promotion, we spent a lot less than our rivals, and still finished above them.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

So lets get this straight. You went into administration and had 98% of your debts written off. in 1999 you went under with £22m worth of debt, and then you did it again in 2010 this time with around £30m worth of debt. So you've stiffed your creditors to the tune of £50m+. They had no choice but to accept their 2p in the £.

In 1995, BHA sold the Goldstone Ground, and came to an agreement with their creditors - AN AGREEMENT - big difference, to pay a % of what was then owed (a figure which totalled somewhere between £4m-£6m).

You cannot seriously compare what your shysters and spivs at CPFC2000 and CPFC2010 did, and what happened at BHA. Well I suppose YOU can, because you can't even call a dive when you see it. But to any normal person who is not a one-eyed, myopic Palace muppet, there is a WORLD of difference.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
You're only surprised because you didn't look very hard.

It was a shocking dive, that was castigated by Albion fans at the game, and on here, and HAS been highlighted in this thread.

Must try harder.

Your 'BHAFC1993' line is pathetic trolling. You know perfectly well that the Albion have never gone out of business, have never gone into administration, and have never had to reform - not in 1993, nor at any other time in the club's 117 year history.

It isn't any secret that the club was in dire financial straits at (various) times in the 90s, nor is it any secret that the club renegotiated various debts owed around that time. To lie about what that entailed, to try to deflect from Palace's past situation, makes you look a complete cock.

Exactly, thank you. So were 100% of all debts paid off at a later date?

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
So lets get this straight. You went into administration and had 98% of your debts written off. in 1999 you went under with £22m worth of debt, and then you did it again in 2010 this time with around £30m worth of debt. So you've stiffed your creditors to the tune of £50m+. They had no choice but to accept their 2p in the £.

In 1995, BHA sold the Goldstone Ground, and came to an agreement with their creditors - AN AGREEMENT - big difference, to pay a % of what was then owed (a figure which totalled somewhere between £4m-£6m).

You cannot seriously compare what your shysters and spivs at CPFC2000 and CPFC2010 did, and what happened at BHA. Well I suppose YOU can, because you can't even call a dive when you see it. But to any normal person who is not a one-eyed, myopic Palace muppet, there is a WORLD of difference.

https://davescomputertips.com/fix-the-caps-lock-problem-in-windows/

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here