Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha out

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Am I misreading the reports from Palace? What I've read is that it's not as bad as feared, and he could be back in a month.

That’s what they’ve said, however, straight after the second scan, it was being said by Palace people, who were thought to be in the know, that it’s a season ending injury, Prince Charming and the board were getting ripped up by the fans for the last couple of transfer window and it suddenly changed to a six week injury.
It’s easy to say, Ih, it’s not healed as quickly as we thought, a month down the line, than have angry fans giving the club absolute pellets for the foreseeable future.

There again, I maybe an outrageous cynic.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
The wonderfully informed has El Presidente has previously talked about it on here before. Perhaps he could arrange for the evidence to be distributed to all BHAFC1993 fans so they know the full history of their club.

I know all the details of our 2 admins, the last one was for a debt of around £30m. About £10million less than Brighton1993 lost in their season buying promotion to the top league...
You are one ill informed ****wit aren't you? You compare fvcking over local businesses and charities with operating losses absorbed by Tony Bloom. I don't see any companies or charities fvcked over by BHAFC in those losses. Whereas your morally bankrupt (And financially bankrupt) organisation knew exactly what they were doing in destroying local businesses so you cretins could live the dream. You must be really proud.

I knew you lot were stupid but your comparison beggars belief.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
You clueless festering shitgibbon. You're not even so much clutching at straws as barging in to the R&M straw making factory and trying to escape with an armful. You're not so much in the wrong ballpark as you are sitting in the ice hockey dome in Pyeongchang in mid July waiting for a cricket match to start. You're so wrong it's not an insult, it's just laughable and if you were at school and submitted that MESS of a thesis you'd be stood outside Mr Thwakham's office with a book down your pants for the next month.

To even BEGIN to compare the two what you lot should have done in 2000 is sold your best player and your ground and played at Sutton United for the next two years before moving in to the school field at Whitgift. Then you should have done it over again in 2010, only you wouldn't have been able to, due to having already done it once. All this of course would at least have made this thread redundant since you couldn't honestly have paid for Winifred's diving lessons let alone the wages.

Second week in February and we already have the post of the year. Outstanding.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
You clueless festering shitgibbon. You're not even so much clutching at straws as barging in to the R&M straw making factory and trying to escape with an armful. You're not so much in the wrong ballpark as you are sitting in the ice hockey dome in Pyeongchang in mid July waiting for a cricket match to start. You're so wrong it's not an insult, it's just laughable and if you were at school and submitted that MESS of a thesis you'd be stood outside Mr Thwakham's office with a book down your pants for the next month.

To even BEGIN to compare the two what you lot should have done in 2000 is sold your best player and your ground and played at Sutton United for the next two years before moving in to the school field at Whitgift. Then you should have done it over again in 2010, only you wouldn't have been able to, due to having already done it once. All this of course would at least have made this thread redundant since you couldn't honestly have paid for Winifred's diving lessons let alone the wages.
Sadly we all know that the skid marks will come back with na na na na na...but but but you spent money to get promoted. More money than we ripped out of the heart of local businesses and charities . Twice.

Meanwhile, Haha is injured and hopefully for a lot longer than expected.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
I have seen this on numerous occasions of Palace fans when asked for proof all they can come up with is El Pres said.
I have I think, the majority of the books on the history of BHA and have yet to come across any mention of such agreements.
So yes if El Pres is reading this, can he point me and maybe others where such agreements are documented with creditors, I would love to know which businesses agreed to saving the Albion from liquidation..

It was well documented at the time, the creditors that were paid off were directors, there were no local companies apart from one, which was owned by a director. Palace fans often bring this one out, but look in the history books and the truth is there. We did not go into admin, we agreed a reduced debt with creditors and we re financed by selling players and new investments from new board members and existing ones. A bit different, but Palace fans are a very strange breed, they appear to make things up to try and make them look better. Oh and Zaha is a cheat, admitted by the good Palace fans and not the idiots that come on here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I look at it and think I don’t like the fact Parish portrays himself as a hero, but Palace are in a good position. Maybe not today, but they have been over the last two or three years.

“I’m not bitter. If certain people had left the club alone when I was in trouble, I would probably still have it now. And one of those people was Parish.

“The reality of it is that he got a football club that I built over ten years with a support base. He got it for next to nothing and he has taken it on and moved it on and fair play to him.

“I don’t begrudge him betraying himself as a hero, but as a saviour, because if it were down to him, if I hadn’t have given him the club for two and six and a CVA, his comment to me was it would go into the Blue Square League, so if you want facts, I will give you facts."

It appears that Simon Jordan is not a great fan of Prince Charming, either.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
[emoji23] brilliant

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
If you read the comments, its from when he was Liverpool manager. Irrespective of the timing, he's not quite the lovable old lady he wants to be seen as.

Pressure getting to him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It literally flashes up saying “West Brom 2 Bolton 1” at the bottom of the screen at the start. I’m not quite sure how so many people miss it and come to these weird conclusions.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It's old, but it shows he is a nasty piece of work - and perfect for palace.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
It literally flashes up saying “West Brom 2 Bolton 1” at the bottom of the screen at the start. I’m not quite sure how so many people miss it and come to these weird conclusions.

LoL was on my phone, but completely missed it. Not relevant to this thread I would suggest.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Roy is a pwoper norty boy... Zaha is a major cockwomble...

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
It's old, but it shows he is a nasty piece of work - and perfect for palace.

Old Royston doesn't like talking unless it's with "football people." His interview after WHU 1, Palace 1 was weird too if you can find it anywhere. He was complaining that the interviewer wasn't focusing on his tactical switches and WHU's tactics in the first half like used to be the case. I have always considered these interviews to be largely fluff, nothing of any consequence and certainly not a detailed exchange on the minutiae of "the game" so god knows what he is referring to. In his defence, it must seem like a waste of time but it is an obligation.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here