Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha out

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Could be back for the Chelsea game , great news !!!

200.gif

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Jeez I thought I had just stumbled onto a palace forum ffs ,where did they all come from !!.
Unfortunately for the couple of reasonable palace posters we get the others sully their views with their absolute twatishness ,
so ignore and they might just Fu*ck orf

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Jeez I thought I had just stumbled onto a palace forum ffs ,where did they all come from !!.
Unfortunately for the couple of reasonable palace posters we get the others sully their views with their absolute twatishness ,

Where can I find these "reasonable palace posters" of which you speak? Not here for sure. But they do generate a huge amount of twatishness (but I guess their clicks help Bozza out....so it's all good!)

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I’m just trying to get the thread back on track.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Oi. Leave me out of this!

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Why where you not around when things were going bad for you? How comes you pipe up now you are near us in the league again?

We’re 3 points off bottom 3 mate with a Skeleton squad and our talisman out. Not sure I’m piping up about our position, far from it. Also how do you know I wasn’t? You another one of the creeps sifting through all the history of posts?

Anyway on a more positive note Wilfy sounds like it could have been worse. Fingers crossed he’ll be doing pirouettes back at Selhurst very shortly.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
No further questions your honour.

Is this one of the ones he got booked for this season?

Can’t really tell from the clip but looks more like he’s cocked up his turn more than anything. Doesnt look like any attempt of appeal in that short clip. But hey stick to your agenda

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Can’t really tell from the clip but looks more like he’s cocked up his turn more than anything. Doesnt look like any attempt of appeal in that short clip. But hey stick to your agenda

Hahahahahahahaha! Denial is so so funny!:ffsparr:

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick

There you have it, no point this thing in particular is blinded by it's own belief that haha doesn't dive.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

:lolol:

Priceless. Nice one Cyclops.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.

:laugh:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Mate, you'd get a LOT more respect and kudos if you just held your hands up and said fair play, that one's a dive.

If you showed me that EXACT clip but with Knocky replacing Dwayne, I would say it was a dive.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
We’re 3 points off bottom 3 mate with a Skeleton squad and our talisman out. Not sure I’m piping up about our position, far from it. Also how do you know I wasn’t? You another one of the creeps sifting through all the history of posts?

Anyway on a more positive note Wilfy sounds like it could have been worse. Fingers crossed he’ll be diving back at Selhurst very shortly.

Corrected for you. No need to thank me.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Mate, you'd get a LOT more respect and kudos if you just held your hands up and said fair play, that one's a dive.

If you showed me that EXACT clip but with Knocky replacing Dwayne, I would say it was a dive.

A solid 0.0 for the dive. Evidence is inconclusive I’m afraid. Surely one of the statos can search the archives for a proper dive.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here