Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha out

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
The 'area of scared people' were Palace fans, you dinlow.

Excellent use of Dinlow there. Not heard that in a long time.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
So Dwayne got injured. Did he get subbed off or foolishly decide to play on, making a niggle much worse? I don't really care to be honest. Either way he's a prat.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
Throat slitting gestures, attempted fisticuffs with the players?

In nearly 50 years of watching the Albion, I've never seen our support do that over football.
Now, stealing our ground, and trying to put us out of business, thats a different matter, and, it wasn't against the players, either.
I can think of one player and Bournemouth

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
This thread just keeps on giving whenever a Palace saddo says anything. You'd have thought they'd have learned to simply shut the fvck up but it's just not possible for them.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
As someone who visits training grounds on a regular basis, I have to say that Disney needs to have a word with his builders and decorators, because whatever money he has spent on the theirs has disappeared without trace.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Step forward Zaha:

Most booked player for diving since 2015 in the Premier League. FACT (BBC 5live).

File 02-02-2018, 14 02 05.jpeg

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013

Simple fact is you all love to hate him because you all know what a fantastic player he is. He would walk into the majority of sides in the pl bar 4-5 probably. If Damien Delaney was a supposed 'diver' not sure he would receive such criticism. Struggling to think of a player you have that causes any sort of emotion for Palace fans either way. Maybe Glenn, but hey hes not immune to a dive is he.

Interested to know from the 'statos' that frequent the board, seems to be a few, if Sir Wilf has been cautioned for diving this season?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Simple fact is you all love to hate him because you all know what a fantastic player he is. He would dive into the majority of sides in the pl bar 4-5 probably. If Damien Delaney was a supposed 'diver' not sure he would receive such criticism. Struggling to think of a player you have that causes any sort of emotion for Palace fans either way. Maybe Glenn, but hey hes not immune to a dive is he.

Interested to know from the 'statos' that frequent the board, seems to be a few, if Sir Wilf has been cautioned for diving this season?

Fixed for you

PS Will Wilfy end up a one club success ...i'm thinking Man Utd here

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Simple fact is you all love to hate him because you all know what a fantastic player he is. He would walk into the majority of sides in the pl bar 4-5 probably. If Damien Delaney was a supposed 'diver' not sure he would receive such criticism. Struggling to think of a player you have that causes any sort of emotion for Palace fans either way. Maybe Glenn, but hey hes not immune to a dive is he.

You're right - he is a fantastic player (you could find loads of posts on here agreeing with that) - which makes it all the more sad he feels the need to resort to cheating so often.

Knockaert is in fact probably the closest thing we have - mercurial skills, prone to flinging himself on the ground sometimes. Ask the Watford fans what they think of him.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
You're right - he is a fantastic player (you could find loads of posts on here agreeing with that) - which makes it all the more sad he feels the need to resort to cheating so often.

Knockaert is in fact probably the closest thing we have - mercurial skills, prone to flinging himself on the ground sometimes. Ask the Watford fans what they think of him.

Sorry I appreciate I am biased but closest thing is a bit of a stretch. Wilf is a supreme talent. We are lucky to have him. Has he dived in the past.. who hasnt. He has learnt in this area though, this season is testament to that. He is the type of fast, tricky player that is always going to invite a tackle. He is continually kicked from pillar to post most games. He is the 2nd most fouled player (66) behind Hazard (67). Read into that what you will.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Sorry I appreciate I am biased but closest thing is a bit of a stretch. Wilf is a supreme talent. We are lucky to have him. Has he dived in the past.. who hasnt. He has learnt in this area though, this season is testament to that. He is the type of fast, tricky player that is always going to invite a tackle. He is continually kicked from pillar to post most games. He is the 2nd most fouled player (66) behind Hazard (67). Read into that what you will.
People like to kick him because he’s a ****?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

'Closest thing' is a bit of a stretch' ?? If it's the closest, it's the closest, even if it's not that close - and I agree, it's not. We don't have anyone that has a diving record remotely close to Wilf. Glad you agree.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
'Closest thing' is a bit of a stretch' ?? If it's the closest, it's the closest, even if it's not that close - and I agree, it's not. We don't have anyone that has a diving record remotely close to Wilf. Glad you agree.

Not even on the same spectrum mate. haha we are talking about 3 since last season..but none this season. A stat made even more difficult to understand in todays current climate on 'diving'. Do me a favour, serial diver my arse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here