Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha out

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Which is a cracking run lets be honest, 2 defeats in 15 and like us still only 3 points clear I think is what's being suggested. No one in the bottom half can now afford a bad run of results.

To be anything other than rock bottom after our first 7 games without a single goal or point is simply a testament to what a wonderful job Roy has done.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Are you all telling yourselves it’s an International break afterEverton, instead of the FA Cup 5th round weekend that you no longer have any interest in because we knocked you out in the 3 rd round?:laugh::albion2:

I had just assumed it was an international break, I'd totally forgotten about the FA Cup :lol:
While obviously I'd rather have beaten you at the time, with our current injury crisis and only having 1 fit winger I don't think we could have put a team out!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
To be anything other than rock bottom after our first 7 games without a single goal or point is simply a testament to what a wonderful job Roy has done.

Is that the same Roy a lot of you didn’t want as your new manager? The one some of your finest called a senile, geriatric, has been?

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Leicester, Brighton, Bournemouth, Watford, Stoke, WBA in your last six....as you say 6 easy looking fixtures to end the season, but it’s feasible that four or five of them could be scrambling to stay up. None of them are going to give you the points for turning up.

Can you imagine how desperate Stoke are going to be in that penultimate game, or Pardew in the last one at Selhurst. That’s even with Zaha.

Of course not; but I think that if we can put something resembling a first XI out for those games then we'd go into those games as the favourites.

Is that the same Roy a lot of you didn’t want as your new manager? The one some of your finest called a senile, geriatric, has been?

It isn't the first time that football fans have been totally and utterly wrong, and it won't be the last.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No point in giving this any attention (apart from the obvious fact that a proven cheat isn’t playing in our premier league for a while) as we all know franchise are the luckiest franchise club out there and will always get some luck to turn it around.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Of course not; but I think that if we can put something resembling a first XI out for those games then we'd go into those games as the favourites.

It isn't the first time that football fans have been totally and utterly wrong, and it won't be the last.

You'd not start favs for any of the away fixtures unless the opposition has nothing to play for.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Leicester, Brighton, Bournemouth, Watford, Stoke, WBA in your last six....as you say 6 easy looking fixtures to end the season, but it’s feasible that four or five of them could be scrambling to stay up. None of them are going to give you the points for turning up.

Can you imagine how desperate Stoke are going to be in that penultimate game, or Pardew in the last one at Selhurst. That’s even with Zaha.

This - I should imagine Chelsea thought Bournemouth and Watford would be relatively easy too.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
I'm gonna throw a different spin on it

I wonder if he and his Agent have been ''taped up''

And if Palace go down they will feel the need to sell to subsidise if they spend more a year outside PL and thus keeping him injury free come the next transfer window ?

If it's the strong extra sticky stuff it would still be good news. Will it hold out until the end of the season though?

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014

Palace's last game is West brom at Selhurst!?

Can you even begin to IMAGINE that self-satisfied cock's reaction, is he sent them down? It would be ****ing EPIC.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
No point in giving this any attention (apart from the obvious fact that a proven cheat isn’t playing in our premier league for a while) as we all know franchise are the luckiest franchise club out there and will always get some luck to turn it around.

Oh look, the cheerleader’s turned up !
I’m sure Wilf will be fit for your visit .
Brighton Brighton rah rah rah :lol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here