Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha out

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Chris Sutton called for Zaha to be punished over what he described as 'the worst dive of the season'
But he does go down easily and this will not be the last time we are discussing ‘dive or penalty?’ about him this season. - Jamie Redknapp
BT Sport pundit Michael Owen called it a "dive" and fellow BT Sport man Graham Poll, once a top Premier League referee, agreed. "He gets suckered in by Zaha's dive, it is a dive, he feels a little touch, he'll claim there's contact but it's not enough for a penalty kick. An experienced ref like Jon should not get suckered into that one."
Matt Le Tissier has told Wilfried Zaha to “stop diving” after the Crystal Palace winger's row with a pantomime insect. - Zaha was denied a penalty and booked for diving.
Alan Pardew has warned Wilfried Zaha about his dive against Newcastle but believes the winger is capable of earning an England recall before the season's end. (2015)
Wilfred Zaha will miss tonight’s game against Everton through suspension following a dive. (2016)

Just a quick flick through a couple of pages of google.

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
You dumb shit.
Are you being intentionally obtuse? Just because the ref and lino thought it was a pen at the time really doesn’t mean anything. A few weeks ago both the ref and lino thought Schelotto wasn’t fouled for a penalty, turns out they were wrong and it absolutely should have been awarded.

Think you should get a month in the hole for that tbf... Andy did, and then another as well.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
46 pages :), is this a record for talented players outside of Brighton ?
Oh shit, her carers have woken Doggie up.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
ZAHA-DIVE_18894a42afcc1fbc5.gif

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Could be back for the Chelsea game , great news !!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here