Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha out

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Whether Zaha "goes down easily" or not (and he does), he won't be conning referees for a little while now, which has to be a positive for the Premier League and fair play generally.

Quite Bozza. You inadvertently missed off conning the professionals on the diving panel too mate. They are the back up when a referee has been 'deceived' dont you know. I would imagine they're gunna be twiddling their thumbs for the next 6 weeks or so.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
haha. Poor effort mate. Are we excluding the match officials and diving panel again? See I can repeat the same argument too.

Jealousy is a terrible thing. Maybe you'll produce a home grown star player such as Wilf one day. Good day.

You really are such a boring tw*t. you remind me so much of that Seaside Eagle, the one who disappeared when losing a bet and never paid up. Are you him? Perhaps Bozza can check the I.P address

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Quite Bozza. You inadvertently missed off conning the professionals on the diving panel too mate. They are the back up when a referee has been 'deceived' dont you know. I would imagine they're gunna be twiddling their thumbs for the next 6 weeks or so.

Is going down easily the same as dived I wonder? Not too sure of the answer.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

I suppose you lot never went into Administration either?? That is also a myth in the footballing world!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Eh? I've always thought Zhahaha was average at best?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton

Why where you not around when things were going bad for you? How comes you pipe up now you are near us in the league again?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
6 weeks... what a shame it isn't much longer... diving cheating scum...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Look at the pens in isolation Man City and Bournemouth. You cannot catergorically say he has intentionally dived, you just cant. Hence why no action.
Ok, let's just go with your idea of only taking into account the decisions from the authorities, and ignore the fact that everyone else knows he dived:

Zaha has the most bookings for diving in the whole of English football. He is a cheat. Presumably you're ashamed, right?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
46 pages :), is this a record for talented players outside of Brighton ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here