Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stand by for Ticket site meltdown tomorrow

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I've just found out I can go to Stoke.

Can anyone lend me a wheelchair?

No, but I know some people who could put you in the situation where you'd need one!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Looking at seating plan. The corner reads LV3; LV2; UV1 going up and a little way up the pitch LV4; LV2, UV2 going up. All seats start on the side of the pitch, but looks as if the first block will not be past the goal line. Hope we get the choice and not worst tickets first as usual.

We have had a choice of blocks for every away game this season

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Back over lower and back of upper apparantly but there are also roof supports as well

Please tell me not another Anfield Rd Lower or that dump of a stand at Elland Road, at both of which the view at the back is restricted to say the least?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Please tell me not another Anfield Rd Lower or that dump of a stand at Elland Road, at both of which the view at the back is restricted to say the least?

Seems to be a common thing with these “famous old grounds”. Shit view and facilities. Highbury and Upton Park were the same, sit in the back row and you can’t see half the pitch!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Apparently so

Mackey-GP-1.jpg
Mackey-GP-2.jpg

Goodison Park section LV1 row N seat 0049
Hackey-20121016105937.jpg

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
No probs, good tics for Arsenal game

el punal

Yes the usual great planning by the Albion is is place for tomorrow.

Everton away - Top tier loyalty sale starts
Arsenal home - Bronze open
Leicester home - Bronze open

Fully expecting you are number 6,083 with an expected waiting time of 4 hours and 43 minutes.

Yes I know I can still get an Everton ticket on the first day, but why do they still bundle all these sale dates into one day?

Well that was painless, seven minutes from queue position 368 to purchase an Everton ticket. Slightly beats your 4 hours 43 minutes!!

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
At the beginning of the season I purchased away tickets within minutes of the site being open. Down side was I always got seats down the front. Knowing now that I'm guaranteed a ticket on day one I wait until the afternoon when better seats are allocated.

Oh noooo.
Just got on, straight in. UV2 sold out (best block), LV4 (pitch side) sold out. I got UV1 row G. Plenty in LV1 & LV2 but I wonder why. Get in early if you can buy today.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The queue numbers assigned aren’t ‘real’ numbers of the people ahead of you........think they must be a bit like the tickets at the deli counter, and start wherever it finished the day before or something. The ‘wait time’ is the key thing, although never seems to be as long as predicted (probably due to people logging in with multiple devices to buy their tickets)

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Oh noooo.
Just got on, straight in. UV2 sold out (best block), LV4 (pitch side) sold out. I got UV1 row G. Plenty in LV1 & LV2 but I wonder why. Get in early if you can buy today.

Good luck with your seat, given the following

'If you can, try to avoid getting get tickets for the rear sections of both the upper and lower tiers, as the view can be quite poor. For example, in the rear of the lower tier there are a number of supporting pillars that can hinder your view, the seating is of the old wooden type and the gap between rows is tight. The front of the lower tier is a lot better having newer seats and no supporting pillars to contend with. The rear of the upper tier also has problems as Neil Theasby a visiting Hull City supporter informs me; 'Our seats were on the very back Row S and the view was awful! There were two obscuring pillars but worse than that the angle of the roof meant that you couldn't see the video screen and the view of the opposite touchline was also partly obscured'.

Was UV2 no doubt is sold out as it was the default option on signing in, LV4 would have sold out to those fans that are aware of the sight issues, as this block is at the front and not the closest to the corner, giving unhindered views and better seats(?)

LV1 and LV2 are the upper blocks of the lower section and again suffer from potential sightline issues.

It was far easier when the away fans were on the terracing behind the goal

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Oh noooo.

We are UV1 Row G as well. :thumbsup:

edit: Just seen Studio 150's post above. :(

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I wanted LV4 but wasn't available or sold out (cant imagine the latter) so settled for LV3, probably just inside the goal line but no roof or pillars to worry about

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here