Votes: 150 41.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
West Brom because of Pardew
Newcastle because of Ashley and Rafa
Huddersfield because they are the weakest team and it annoyed me when we didn't turn up at their place

Happy for palace to stay up as whats the point in having a rival if you dont get to play them

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
What’s wrong with Carvahal? Always thought he was quite decent and like him a lot more now he’s not managing Massive.

Just took against him in those Sheffield Wednesday games. Irritated me with his antics (i.e. cheating) on the touchline - and the general portrayal that he's a managerial genius, which wasn't backed up their approach at all. Probably is a nice guy and is certainly enjoying a media love-in now with his amusing quotes (which is not his fault). Seems like the perfect 'bounce' manager with his enthusiasm and upbeat approach but it'll be interesting to see what substance there is behind it long term. Maybe he actually is a genius.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
As long as we stay up, I don't mind Palace also staying up - good to have the rivalry.

Newcastle
Huddersfield
West Ham

(for pretty much the reasons already giving)

Thanks for asking.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
No-brainer: Palace and the 2 teams most likely to get their sh1t together in 2018-19, so West Ham and Southampton.

This exactly.

Plus if West Ham and Southampton would be so kind as to get their shit together in the championship, that should help keep Palace there for a while.

Apart from that, it would be good to lord it above Palace for a few years, as they have done with us for far too long until recently.

And...... Still haven't forgiven Southampton for '78, i know, its probably time to get over it, but hey, i was young and totally gutted, even more so when watching motd that night and seeing McMenemy and Burkenshaw walking onto the pitch holding hands, BEFORE the game, cheating *****!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Scum
Huddersfield
Newcastle

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Palace and any other two except us.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

PFJ

Not the JPF ..splitters !
Jun 22, 2010
The Port of Noddy Holder
I like being in the same league as Palace, otherwise where is the rivalry?

Newcastle because of their arrogance last year.
Southampton because of the 78/79 stitch up
Huddersfield because of that slimy little toad, Pritchard. He has got himself in the Prem by jumping ship, and I would love it if he slid back in the Championship.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Palace - of course.

Not too fussed about the other two really (so long as it isn't us). If I had to choose it would be Huddersfield (because of those ****ing clackers) and WBA (because Pardew's "down in the dumps" expression never fails to amuse)

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Newcastle: Owners deserve nothing less & Benitez is one of the most over rated managers ever.

Huddersfield. it's in yorkshire

Not Brighton.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Unlikely to happen but I’d like Bournemouth to go. Beating us twice at their place and a lucky goal at The Amex to steal a point has turned me against them. I still find it hard to believe they are there in the first place. Back to League One where you belong.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Palace, obviously, and then Huddersfield and West Brom because their managers are tossers.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
And...... Still haven't forgiven Southampton for '78, i know, its probably time to get over it, but hey, i was young and totally gutted, even more so when watching motd that night and seeing McMenemy and Burkenshaw walking onto the pitch holding hands, BEFORE the game, cheating *****!

Oh, this, this, this, this.........and this!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here