• Palace

Votes: 252 70.4%
  • Huddersfield

Votes: 150 41.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
With the relegation battle now looking between 3 from 10 (assuming Bournemouth and Everton are safe!) who do you actually want to go down and what are the random reasons for it?

I’ll go first...

WEST BROM- worst away day I’ve had for some while. Stewards sent me on a mile long trek to the car which was was parked 300 yards away. No phone signal in the stadium. Oh and I hate Pardew.

SOUTHAMPTON- had a cheeky tenner on them to be relegated at 28/1. No other reason than that!

PALACE- needs no explanation!

This may need a poll.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
No-brainer: Palace and the 2 teams most likely to get their sh1t together in 2018-19, so West Ham and Southampton.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Huddersfield - because I don't like David Wagner. Cocky and not "measured" as our own leader.
Swansea - because I have more family allegiances to cardiff
West Ham - because they seem to deserve to, and I don't like David Moyes...... although he did say we were the betterr team on Saturday.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Newcastle, long distance away day.
Palace, with the defeat we will inflict upon them in April being crucial to it.
West Brom, only because of Pardew, otherwise Stoke, an away day nobody looks forward to.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Everton: didn't like their fans and I thought they were the worst team we played.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Really don't care, although obviously seeing Palace go down would be amusing.

I suppose I should say West Ham and Newcastle on the grounds that next season neither are likely to be anywhere near the relegation zone.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
No-brainer: Palace and the 2 teams most likely to get their sh1t together in 2018-19, so West Ham and Southampton.

Voted for these three, on EXACTLY this basis. :thumbsup:

Plus of course - just how FUNNY would it be, if WHU were playing at the Olympic Stadium against Fleetwood, in front of 9,500 people.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
West Ham - Entitled fans who think they won the World Cup in 66 and should be winning the Champions league every year despite yo-yo-ing between PL and Championship for years on end. Have another year in the Championship in your athletics stadium.
Newcastle - Again entitled fans who think because it's grim up North and Kevin Keegan played for them they are somehow super fans who deserve success.
Southampton - Financial interest as I backed them to go down.

Keep Palace up. Nice to have the derby back.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
I know it won't happen this season, but I would love to see one of the so-called "big six" implode and take a relegation. And Celtic.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Because I think both Bournemouth and Everton are pretty much safe. 2 wins from their remaining games and they are definitely safe imo

It is hard to see Everton getting less than 7 pts esp as they have Palace at home. But that is why it would be so good to see them slip into the mire. Penalties will keep them up!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here