Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ffs! Open the upper stands and get tickets on general sale! - East Stand Upper now on sale

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Its £18 and £6 concessions, including travel. Thats a sensible , attractive price . Nope ?

Really can't knock it.

(Although I suppose it could have been £20 adults and £1 for U18, just for the "kids for a quid" marketing line.)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Really. Just because you're checking a football score doesn't necessarily mean you support that team. How many times have Albion fans asked "How did Palace get on?" - it's curiosity that's all. :shrug:

He’s a boring troll who makes things up - doesn’t even go to games except the big ones - proper plastic wum...!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
I've been to loads of other areas,doesn't compare to my view I'm afraid

Esu is a great vantage point about level with the premium seats opposite, always sit overlooking away supporters while opposite you have the west stand as a fantastic back drop, with a bit of noise from the north its the perfect place to soak up the Amex and all it has to offer. A bit quiet yes but that way you really get to take in the rest of the ground. Also if you nip off on 85 you are in the p+r queue by 87. Perfect:thumbsup:

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I know several fans personally who are waiting for the upper tiers to be opened before purchasing their tickets.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
That would be for the Coventry game, the club making the whole process painful. :facepalm:

Painful for whom?

I'm holding out for upper tier tickets, but if they don't open them, I'll get some on the lower tier. I couldn't be more chilled about it if I was in a freezer...

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
Also from PB

Now that CCFC have sold out their allocation, there will not be a general sale for this match. We will only sell to those fans on our database.

This is entirely normal when the opposition has sold out its full allocation and we are unable to give them additional tickets.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Also from PB

Now that CCFC have sold out their allocation, there will not be a general sale for this match. We will only sell to those fans on our database.

This is entirely normal when the opposition has sold out its full allocation and we are unable to give them additional tickets.

We must have up to 40k people on the database.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here