Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by timbha View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That’s all very well but what about the once a season mob who want to choose their 7 seats together, not pay very much, then go back to watching county league the next week? It’s NOT fair
    Good point well made.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Massive up 170417 LamieRobertson's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Return of the Rev View Post
      Trying to get my sons nephews and brother to all sit together for the first time at the Amex, might not get the chance again and thought it would be a good opportunity to all get together in decent seats at a decent cost for a 5th round of the FA Cup. Not a great ask tbh.
      Was nine the other day..lost a couple?
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Hotchilidog View Post
      Given the general lack of enthusiasm for the FA Cup not only amongst the clubs but the fans, and that they club got burnt badly on the Palace game, opening the the lower bowl to begin with makes sense from the club's perspective. It's easy to sit behind a keyboard and spend other peoples money.

I'd rather sit in the WSU for this game, but my desire to see the game is greater than my seat preference so I have bought a seat in the north. At £18 and the prospect of a good old fashioned cup-tie buying a ticket for this should be a no brainer for fans. Absolutely stunned at the moaning on this thread, if anything can be described as tinpot, it's putting seat preference above match attendance.

If you are a season ticket holder, or a member the info is there, you can buy multiple tickets so people can sit together, it's not that hard to get a ticket for this game, and they are STILL available so the club is vindicated thus far. If we sell out more tickets will go on sale, it's really not that hard to figure out.
      With pricing being equal wherever the seat is, it makes sense that folks will take the best seats they can get. If they think, as I do, that one of the upper tiers will be required, and for whatever reason did not get on quick enough to get the pick of the lower tiers, they will wait, as I am waiting. Waiting is a bit frustrating though, don't you find?
      Posted by Kosh, 19/7/2016 - 14th - 11th this year, or I'll eat my big Ritchie Blackmore hat.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by timbha View Post
      That’s all very well but what about the once a season mob, one of whom has never bought a ticket at the Amex before, who want to choose their 7 seats together, not pay very much, then go back to watching county league the next week? It’s NOT fair
      Fixed for you.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Tom Hark, Preston Park View Post
      You tell me
      The club have priced it at £18 and £6 and promoted it normally. I’ve had 3 emails trying to flog tickets - I assume this isn’t a personal service just for me. Even opening stand by stand is normal for a game like this.

Don’t understand view on the one hand Club wants to make ££s as possible, except for cup games when they’d prefer not to sell tickets and ££s.

What is “trying” to sell this game that they’re not trying?
      Members
      So far down Shoreham Beach, I am virtually back in Brighton!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Baldseagull View Post
      With pricing being equal wherever the seat is, it makes sense that folks will take the best seats they can get. If they think, as I do, that one of the upper tiers will be required, and for whatever reason did not get on quick enough to get the pick of the lower tiers, they will wait, as I am waiting. Waiting is a bit frustrating though, don't you find?
      This.

I was in super early and grabbed seats in those blocks there are normally real expensive, just behind CH.
      Don't take offence. I'm normally ruder than this.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Baldseagull View Post
      With all due respect, it is 90 minutes against Coventry City in a stadium with all decent seats.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Return of the Rev View Post
      Trying to get my sons nephews and brother to all sit together for the first time at the Amex,.
      Your son's brother and nephews want to come along?
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Is it PotG? View Post
      With all due respect, it is 90 minutes against Coventry City in a stadium with all decent seats.
      Yeah, all decent, some better than others though, and I am waiting for a better seat than those currently available for me and my mates. If you have four in the rear of the West lower near the halfway line, would you swap with me if I pick up four at the front of the North East corner? If not, why not, they are all decent seats?
      Posted by Kosh, 19/7/2016 - 14th - 11th this year, or I'll eat my big Ritchie Blackmore hat.

0 Not allowed!
      I have mine now they've gone to purchase history, not much of a prime selection left so I've plumped for the north again, central area (single seat availability only) was considering waiting to see if upper areas would open but couldn't risk missing the game.