Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ffs! Open the upper stands and get tickets on general sale! - East Stand Upper now on sale

Why would they do that when there are still 2,267 tickets remaining.

Because if the club treat the game as tinpot then the fans will, you can't force people into sitting in areas they don't want to. Got 7 of us wanting to sit together in the ESU, people need to book time of work and make their own arrangements, does not help when the club can't promote a 5th round cup tie with cheap tickets and a Saturday 3pm ko. :censored:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
PB mistake alert... he's definitely got this one wrong... open the upper bowl NOW...

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
I cannot understand why so many people do not know what is going on. Full details of the Coventry game were on the official website and also the club app days before the tickets went on sale. I cannot understand why fans do not look at these every day looking for this information.

Not quite sure why you are bovered either way
I bothered because it's a great chance to pull in a proper Albion crowd with people who don't get much chance to watch them, it's a great chance to keep the momentum of the forward play going, strikers thrive on goals, it's a great chance to progress to the quarter final stage. If the covs bring 4500 and we think we don't need the upper stands does that mean we are expecting only 12,000-13,000 Home tickets to be sold(not sure upper stand capacity 13,000) Is that all we can expect from our fan base? If the club got behind this game there's a good 26,000+potential:thumbsup:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I cannot understand why so many people do not know what is going on. Full details of the Coventry game were on the official website and also the club app days before the tickets went on sale. I cannot understand why fans do not look at these every day looking for this information.

What information do you think we’ve missed?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
How many e-mails have they sent out so far with information about the game and marketing the tickets? Is it zero?

I think its one.

coventry.png

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I thought the OP stated in another post he only wanted to watch Championship football at the Amex so why bother starting a thread like this ?

I think this was published on the website Wednesday afternoon/evening. I, like 3200 others were enroute to Southampton.

By the time we were back, with match reports and a report on happenings to the ladies squad, it was well of the first page.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Never seen such a big fuss for such a minimal issue. Spoilt brats some of you! If we’d just had the bottom bowl open v the scum it would’ve looked and felt much better. Just buy tickets for the game wherever - it should be about wanting to support the team on and nothing else! It’s ONE GAME and the upper tiers will open if / when needed.

Last edited:

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Never seen such a big fuss for such a minimal issue. Spoilt brats some of you! If we’d just had the bottom bowl open v the scum it wouldn’t looked and felt much better. Just buy tickets for the game wherever - it should be about wanting to support the team on and nothing else! It’s ONE GAME and the upper tiers will open if / when needed.

Totally agree. Real issue is people not willing to sit elsewhere. Buy a seat and support the team

el punal

I bothered because it's a great chance to pull in a proper Albion crowd with people who don't get much chance to watch them, it's a great chance to keep the momentum of the forward play going, strikers thrive on goals, it's a great chance to progress to the quarter final stage. If the covs bring 4500 and we think we don't need the upper stands does that mean we are expecting only 12,000-13,000 Home tickets to be sold(not sure upper stand capacity 13,000) Is that all we can expect from our fan base? If the club got behind this game there's a good 26,000+potential:thumbsup:

I thought we had a proper Albion crowd for every home game this season, I also thought we had a proper Albion crowd for every away game. So who is this proper Albion crowd you refer to for a cup game? As as I'm concerned anyone that attends and supports the Albion in any competition is proper.

I thought we had a proper Albion crowd for every home game this season, I also thought we had a proper Albion crowd for every away game. So who is this proper Albion crowd you refer to for a cup game? As as I'm concerned anyone that attends and supports the Albion in any competition is proper.
Seen some right proper fans on the park and ride checking the Arsenal scores after the game, need a reality check if you think all STH are blue and white through and through.

el punal

Seen some right proper fans on the park and ride checking the Arsenal scores after the game, need a reality check if you think all STH are blue and white through and through.

Really. Just because you're checking a football score doesn't necessarily mean you support that team. How many times have Albion fans asked "How did Palace get on?" - it's curiosity that's all. :shrug:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Feel like I'm the only one who hasn't bought you but actually intends to go in the lower. Wouldn't call those remaining rubbish seats myself but hey ho!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

My mate does because he wants to check his bets. He is a complete died in the wool Brighton fan, through and through.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here