Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ffs! Open the upper stands and get tickets on general sale! - East Stand Upper now on sale

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Some right miserable ******** on here, just buy a ticket! Not having your "own" seat is pathetic!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I don't want to sit in the poxy lower stands, frisking fought for Falmer so we could have a stadium to be proud of only to have half of it out of bounds:ffsparr:

That's rich coming from you who only goes to a couple of games a season.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
7 of us so not much chance of seats together if they don't open the uppers.:blush::):(:facepalm::lolol:???:mad:

Here you go – knock yourself out...

Screen Shot 2018-02-06 at 17.08.17.png

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
So for all those refusing to buy until the upper tiers are opened what are you going to do come next Friday when you are still waiting, boycott the game.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Coventry sell out in 3 hours
They sell 4529 tickets in three hours. We, as the home team with over 40K ST holders and waiting list fans, cant sell 15K.
For crying out loud, lets get the Amex rocking with another 3K away fans in the East Upper.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
They sell 4529 tickets in three hours. We, as the home team with over 40K ST holders and waiting list fans, cant sell 15K.
For crying out loud, lets get the Amex rocking with another 3K away fans in the East Upper.

I am telling you now it will all end in tears if that happens...

golddene

Jul 28, 2012

Can't we wait until at least the end of tomorrow when those with only previous purchase history are allowed to buy a ticket?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I’m holding out for the WSU as it’s the only one I’ve not been to (bar the Tottenham ramp up event).

If it doesn’t open myself and my three friends will get what we can in the lower bowl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here