Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bench for stoke

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
Chris won't have both Locadia and Baldock, one or the other. Unless you're saying Locadia should come on for either of the wingers, as he can play in that position

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Goes without saying that this game is massive - a win and we could be 6 clear of the drop. I'm excited. And confident.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I'm not sure Locadia will be in the squad. The only scenario where he would get on would be if we were chasing the game with 20-25 to go and I'm not sure that will be the best introduction to PL football away at Stoke, particularly when we have several options. Plus he gets another week to be sure the injury is fully recovered.

Starting against Coventry seems a very sensible introduction

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
What's up with Suttner?

Nothing. CH has to leave 7 players out each match. Doesn't mean somethings up. (cf: Rosenior, Skalak, Hemed, Uwe, Maenpaa + Sidwell who won't be getting much action in this closing run unless cup / injuries / suspensions.).
Bruno was fit again so he was the bench full back.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I’d be suprised to see Locadia on the bench, we never get the the rub of the green with injuries, he’ll be out till March just you wait.

*hope-I’m-wrong

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
No, keep Baldock. He offers something different (although that probably means he won't be used; still, things can change, like they did on Saturday).

I cant see Baldock being chosen ahead of March. Solly has played every game this season, either starting or coming on as a sub. Apart from the draw with Bournemouth when Chris forgot to bring him on and only used 2 subs.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here