Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ESU and WSU open for Coventry game

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I don't get the fuss. I haven't bought mine but I will on Friday. If my seats are gone, so be it. Try somewhere else, I'm sure whomever has your seat for one game, if the uppers open, will treat it with care.
I can't blame Brighton for doing this after the last round. Although, to be honest, they are underestimating a lot of things, including day, time etc.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I don't get the fuss. I haven't bought mine but I will on Friday. If my seats are gone, so be it. Try somewhere else, I'm sure whomever has your seat for one game, if the uppers open, will treat it with care.
I can't blame Brighton for doing this after the last round. Although, to be honest, they are underestimating a lot of things, including day, time etc.

So, you agree, it is a sh1t decision?

What's happening with the greyed out E1H and the opposite on the west stand side?

Take another look. Only half greyed out now. These are the extra seats we have just been discussing a few posts ago.

The half blocks that are now greyed out may stay as segregation. Or the club may released another 250 odd in each before an Upper tier goes on sale. Who knows?

1016 left. We have less to sell than at the start of the day......

An Upper Tier open by the end of play tomorrow is my prediction. I’m also going to stick my my earlier prediciton that when an Upper tier does open, it will be sold out bar singles within a couple of days (couple of working days, so pls allow for the weekend!)

I hope someone realises there is no family space available and the shelf is opened asap.

Last edited:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
8 tickets here waiting to be purchased when the upper tier is open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here. Want my seat if i can in west upper

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
aid5710291-v4-728px-Calculate-Industrial-Fan-Power-Step-1.jpg

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
W1A and E1H (half blocks) now on sale

Meaning another 750 to shift before upstairs.
The old 'release seats next to Coventry that no-one will want' ruse to make it seem like an upper tier won't open and drive demand in the North Stand.

Genius.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
I've been waiting and watching this seating plan for 3 days solid and I just know whats going to happen

I'm going to go for a shit and come back to the East Upper being open and almost sold out :tantrum:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Someone posted the views on this thread will end up higher than the attendance. Well it's above 20k now that must be about how many tickets have been sold to date. The views of this thread will end up more than a 30k sell out.???

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
But there are clearly a lot of people waiting for the upper tier(s) to open, and the lower tier seats left are always the last to sell!

Totally get that. But if they won't open until lower sold out then you need another 1000 punters to help you out

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here