Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ESU and WSU open for Coventry game

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
loving that we are finally plugging the FA cup :) should hopefully pick up again after the presser tomorrow. lets buck the current trend and make a fuss over the cup

Agreed. Only 66 sold in WSU since 02.46 today.

I am not at all surprised by this slow down. Having decided on the Coventry allocation I don't think anyone thought we would sell out the whole of the rest of the stadium at the ticket prices set.

IMHO, still the right decision to open up WSU and give those extra people the chance to watch the game from a prime spot in the ground. Well worth taking a small hit on, so well done to the club.

If they are still reading, then please consider the pros and cons of opening up the front half of W3G before W3F and W3D sell out. Don't know the cost involved (presumably small) but those seats in the front rows of WSU, and towards the North end of the ground, will be significantly more attractive to punters than the ones remaining at the back of WSU.

Well done the club, played a blinder on this game:facepalm:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Still not exactly selling like hot cakes, bet the club is rueing the decision to open the WSU now, with all the expense of getting the stewards and the bar staff i for just a few hundred fans. At least you’ll be able to get a pie and pint without too much of a queue.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Still not exactly selling like hot cakes, bet the club is rueing the decision to open the WSU now, with all the expense of getting the stewards and the bar staff i for just a few hundred fans. At least you’ll be able to get a pie and pint without too much of a queue.

Imagine only one kiosk will be open so not sure about that.

They have shifted close on 1000 in 32 hours. There are still 68 hours until kick off. They have more than justified their decision.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
They have shifted close on 1000 in 32 hours. There are still 68 hours until kick off. They have more than justified their decision.

What! As far as I can count there’s about 700 seats in those two blocks, and it says there are around 340 left to sell.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Why is this game not going to general sale?

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Also, can one buy more than one ticket per fan number?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here