Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ESU and WSU open for Coventry game

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Where are the people moaning they'd rather be in WSU than ESU? I'd have expected about 50 pages in this by now.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Where are the people moaning they'd rather be in WSU than ESU? I'd have expected about 50 pages in this by now.

I think that comes when we are down to less than 500 tickets remaining. That's when I'm saving myself for anyway.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
What about the moaning about how much it costs in petrol or the 2nd rate competition. Seems alot of excuses for the Palace game don't seem to count this game. Its still winter so will still be cold. #bottledpalacegame???
Last time I looked the Coventry game isn't on a Monday night, is not live on TV, and won't have police kettling albion fans to stop them getting to Falmer station after the match.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
What about the moaning about how much it costs in petrol or the 2nd rate competition. Seems alot of excuses for the Palace game don't seem to count this game. Its still winter so will still be cold. #bottledpalacegame???

Game is on a Saturday afternoon, the proper time for a football match.
Not hijacked by a tv company.
Tickets are a reasonable price.

Hope this helps with your little fishing trip. :wink:

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
Last time I looked the Coventry game isn't on a Monday night, is not live on TV, and won't have police kettling albion fans to stop them getting to Falmer station after the match.

They're also not our biggest rival - Some of the excuses for not going to the palace game were terrible ! If it had been man utd at home we'd have sold it out and I wasn't kettled.
But onwards and upwards lets get these final 1000 or so sold in next couple of days, get that west upper and buck the trend of the rest of the country lets make the FA cup great again.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

I agree some of the excuses for people not attending that game were incredibly lame. They missed out in the end.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
They're also not our biggest rival - Some of the excuses for not going to the palace game were terrible ! If it had been man utd at home we'd have sold it out and I wasn't kettled.
But onwards and upwards lets get these final 1000 or so sold in next couple of days, get that west upper and buck the trend of the rest of the country lets make the FA cup great again.
Yes, the kettling at the league game to get to Falmer station while the Goon Express to Croydon was loaded did put me off the next game I must admit. TV coverage sealed the deal.

No such worries on Saturday - so a big difference.

Last edited:

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.

Ticket Price for a competition that is nobody's priority and other reasons above are why this is selling better.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
1234 remaining.

A small group of seats in W1G that were not previously on sale have come up. Ideal if you want seats together in a lower tier.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Yes, the kettling at the league game to get to Falmer station while the Goon Express to Croydon was loaded did put me off the next game I must admit. TV coverage sealed the deal.

No such worries on Saturday - so a big difference.

Goon Express..chortle...

el punal

I agree some of the excuses for people not attending that game were incredibly lame. They missed out in the end.

I know. There I was sitting in my favourite leather armchair smoking my pipe filled with ready rubbed shag and contemplating a fine glass of Graham's vintage port. With my mind filled with remorse from missing this essential fixture, I consoled myself in the knowledge that many a mile had been travelled, many an hour had passed, many a pint had been consumed, in going to such destinations as Leicester, Watford, North London, North West London, Swansea, Manchester and many more. My conscience cleared like puff of smoke from my trusty pipe.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here