Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ESU and WSU open for Coventry game

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I was about to post exactly the same thing, having just read the announcement. Those numbers just do not stack up.

I suspect a lot of STHs are unallocated as part of a bigger (STH + X tickets) purchase, which means they'll not be getting their loyalty points, although I suspect many won't care about that bit.

We did that, with both s/t and bronze members not yielding points. Weren't bothered, instead we simply wanted seats of choice together in the NS as soon as they became available.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
When I bought I assigned each ticket to each STH.

STHs who aren't used to buying tickets, specifically those who don't buy away tickets, wouldn't have done so. There was no warning or prompt to let the user know to allocate to other STHs if they wished. A lot of people would have clicked through not knowing they could allocate.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
I also purchased 4 tickets for ST holders:tantrum: Fully expected to be asked who tickets were for but they didnt

I added to each Season ticket holder when I bought. Just need to click on the correct area but it's not hugely obvious

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
ESU open for Coventry game [1077 remaining @ 13:50 12/02]

I can’t WAIT for the ‘the club royally ballsed up the catering for the Coventry match’ thread post game...

A select quote:-

“I mean I didn’t even WANT to go but then Barber opened the bit of the ground I most DIDNT want to sit in so I literally HAD to buy a ticket to prove that focker wrong. Then the utter CJTC couldn’t even manage to organise a piss up in a brewery so I had to wait 26 minutes from the ONE staff member serving only to be told there wasn’t any STRONGBOW left.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
So very wrong... the Palace cup tie is simply NOT a good model for this one... they ****ed up... an apology is due... it won't happen...

i just don't see why an apology is due. Generation snowflake getting knickers in a twist over nothing. What have they got to apologise for. They opened the lower tiers, sold out, opened ESU, basically sold out, so then opened WSU. No one is financially disadvantaged, yes maybe people couldn't get there favourite seat, so bloody what. Its not a life changing issue, its football match. I really don't get why people are so anti the club over this.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I can’t WAIT for the ‘the club royally ballsed up the catering for the Coventry match’ thread post game...

A select quote:-

“I mean I didn’t even WANT to go but then Barber opened the bit of the ground I most DIDNT want to sit in so I literally HAD to buy a ticket to prove that focker wrong. Then the utter CJTC couldn’t even manage to organise a piss up in a brewery so I had to wait 26 minutes from the ONE staff member serving only to be told there wasn’t any STRONGBOW left.”

Decent point.

I may have a ticket for the WSL, ESU and, as of tomorrow morning, the WSU but the catering is sure to be a catastrophe.

I might go down my local dodgy-streaming bar in the hope that they have a feed from the Indonesian state broadcaster.

Even if they don't, at least I'll be able to get served quickly and that alone is worth more than using my 3 seats to see poxy Coventry.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
No apologies needed from the club. Yes I think they could have opened bits up sooner but not exactly apology worthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I will accept a 5-0 win as an apology for the stress and inconvenience caused*.

* None, if I'm honest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here