Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ESU and WSU open for Coventry game

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
43 more available now than at 1245........

Ha ha. Brilliant.

The club are aware of this thread (if comments are to be believed) and in now have an image in my head of someone randomly releasing/removing blocks of seats just to see the reaction on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I'm kinda hoping the club announces that it's definitely not opening the upper tiers.

I'd love to see the mad rush for the last few single seats, the record traffic on NSC from the "locked out" fans, the hand-wringing (again) about who are "real fans", the commemorative "I was there" T-shirts, the chants of "there's no-one there" from the lucky ones inside the stadium and, of course, the club announcing priority to "loyal lowers" for tickets to the next round.

Honestly, it would be fricking AMAZING.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm kinda hoping the club announces that it's definitely not opening the upper tiers.

I'd love to see the mad rush for the last few single seats, the record traffic on NSC from the "locked out" fans, the hand-wringing (again) about who are "real fans", the commemorative "I was there" T-shirts, the chants of "there's no-one there" from the lucky ones inside the stadium and, of course, the club announcing priority to "loyal lowers" for tickets to the next round.

And the re-opening of the NSC ticket exchange where, for the first time, above face value sales would be permitted.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Seeing as I bottled it, gave up waiting and ended up buying tickets in the North, i would love this too.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Instead of hiding on NSC and slating his EVERY move Moshe why don’t YOU email Mr Barber? He really is open to being constructively criticised/challenged. You might find it enlightening.
Oh please. As if I've got enough spare time to read one of his replies..!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Fair play for trying with the 2pm thing. But the club knows better. :nono:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Did you not get your LOYAL LOWER complimentary Taxi booking, mine's picking my up at 12.30, with a mini fridge full of Harvey's and Holly Willowbooby sitting with me to open them.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Does everybody realise the game is not this Saturday but in 8 days time?
I think that is the whole point, isn't it?

Everyone apart from Barber seems to know that demand is strong, despite his best efforts, and we can easily sell a load more tickets for this match.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Oh please. As if I've got enough spare time to read one of his replies..!

You could provide a valuable public service by posting it to here for the rest of you vultures to pour over and criticise his writing style/vocabulary/grammar and maybe even psychoanalyse him while you’re at it? Edit: you seem to actually do this anyway so wouldn’t actually eat into your busy schedule!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I can't be bothered to read the thread but there's a family of 5 (3 adults, 2 kids) who are all looking forward to buying some seats just as soon as bellend barber gets around to putting them on sale. :bigwave:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Let's face it, at least one of the top tiers WILL be open. It's just a case of when the club accept they made a huge error in underestimating the appeal of this game, and coming to their senses and opening them up.

Would very much like to book them today while I'm off work, Mr Barber.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here