Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ESU and WSU open for Coventry game

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Squeaky bum time for ESU and WSU season ticket holders as the unwashed Mongol hordes wait in the wings to smash through the doors of the ticket exchange...not since the 2004 Next sale up at Holligdean have so many badly dressed middle class Fiveways Golden Triangle punters gone toe toe toe and elbow to elbow with the Moulescoomb masses. Bring. It. On.

I for one will be demanding that an Albion branded seat cover will be placed on my seat to avoid potential soiling by an unwanted interloper!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
379 sold in the last four hours leaves 551 remaining.

This will be the most packed (as in actual bums on seats) that the lower tiers have ever been.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Yes, but if you're a STH (or know someone who is) you will be able to buy an extra 3 that do not need to be allocated to a club-known fan.

You'd have to be extremely foolish to sell them to Cov fans unless you know them personally.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Would these be returns from players / club officials etc?

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Probably. Looks like the Upper Tier lovers will have to wait a little longer.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
If I worked in the ticket office, I'd have a right old chuckle at this thread.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011

why don't the bastads at least issue a statement that they are going to release tickets then we can all shut the EFF up for a bit

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
why don't the bastads at least issue a statement that they are going to release tickets then we can all shut the EFF up for a bit

I've sent in my daily traffic report to Paul Barber and this thread is top of the list. They're happy to keep things going as the are for a while longer to help me.

Ron Manager

Oooh, wasn't it?
Sep 14, 2015
Lentil Alley
This is becoming a real numbers juggler.

When or if the remaining tickets get sold, how many are holding back waiting to be upstairs? 500? 1000? Is it worth the hassle for the Club or just say What We Have Is What We Hold?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
This is becoming a real numbers juggler.

When or if the remaining tickets get sold, how many are holding back waiting to be upstairs? 500? 1000? Is it worth the hassle for the Club or just say What We Have Is What We Hold?

I think it's about 15. RotR and the rest of his gang of eight, me and a few others. :lol:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Lovng it! People hyperventilating over absolutely nothing.

fcportaloo

Nov 1, 2009
With my lowly non bronze status, today was the first day i could buy. Was hoping to avoid corners for once......need six tickets. Is it corners or nothing. Exciting times

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here