Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ESU and WSU open for Coventry game

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It's beginning to look like some kind of punishment for the fans' poor turnout against Palace. No reason at all why ESU couldn't have been opened days ago.
Serves them right

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I'm starting to feel a bit petty with the club over this. Might just watch it on tv (on hesgoal) Barber, you idiot.

*note - I bought my Palace cup seat straight away and will never understand anyone not going to that one, was at Withdean and the Goldstone in the Shit Years.

Pathetic I know but hey-ho, the modern world is full of attractive alternatives nowadays.
edit!

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
After all the preciousness on this thread, it is going to be proper funny when only 291 tickets get sold in the ESU...

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
After all the preciousness on this thread, it is going to be proper funny when only 291 tickets get sold in the ESU...

And they all drink at pubs and bring in their own food.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
thing is even though its finally open and I'm happy with my seats. this is still a monumental balls up as there will now probably be 400/500 fans pissed off that they bought tickets in the shitty viewing areas out wide on the lower tiers. The club created a no win scenario for themselves by delaying this decision so long

anyway back to work, I have a weeks work to do in a day now :lolol:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Bugger. I'm not at work yet. Don't steal my seat you cants...

Brian Munich

teH lulZ
Jul 7, 2008
Got my front row tickets. Very happy but could have done without the aggravation and wasted time.

I wish the worst aggravation in my life was that I hadn’t been able to buy a ticket for the best seats in one of the best stadiums in English football until 8 days before a game against a 4th division team.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

I think that's largely irrelevant, frankly.

The ESU has opened up as the game is still 8 days away and there are very few other tickets left. It has been clear for several days that available lower tier seats were going to run out sooner rather than later. Sales were not just going to stop dead.

So, the ESU could have been opened earlier to:

a) give people a choice of locations to buy from
b) not forced the hand of some who really didn't want lower tier tickets and will now be pissed off that they bought when they did
c) not risk losing sales to less-committed fans who may have looked at the "fantastic seating options available", thought "sod that", and are doing something else next Saturday now

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
:clap2:

BARBER IN.

(Not that I care anyway seeing as I got NS tickets on the first day they were out, nor do I care if I'm in *your* seat):p

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I hope they can shift at least around 1,200. This would mean the 4 central blocks (C-F) are pretty full more than halfway back into the stand and be a really good addition.

Presumably my non-STH account (that hasn't bought a Coventry ticket yet) will shortly be receiving a very positive e-mail about the best seats in the house still being available at great prices...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here