Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Super Bowl LII: New England Patriots v Philadelphia Eagles **Official Match Thread**

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The alleged greatest sporting event on earth plays out tonight.

Is there any hope for the Eagles or will the Brady road show just pulverise them.......

KO 23:30 choices of BBC or Sky Sports and a certain Justin Timberlake is the half-time show, last time he did it he got into trouble exposing a Jackson breast no less.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Patriots all the way.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
super bowl.jpg

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
It seems the Eagles have not been popular in Minneapolis [emoji23][emoji23]

Vikings are a bunch of cry babies. Press didn’t cover their fans behaviour, just same old Philly bashing. What do you want? It’s a tough as nails town.

Anyway, place will go berserk tonight IF we win. We have a decent chance and it’s time to beat that smug, cheating MFer Belichick.

Fly Eagles Fly.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
The alleged greatest sporting event on earth plays out tonight.

Is there any hope for the Eagles or will the Brady road show just pulverise them.......

KO 23:30 choices of BBC or Sky Sports and a certain Justin Timberlake is the half-time show, last time he did it he got into trouble exposing a Jackson breast no less.
Of course it's the greatest being american:lolol:
On a more serious note what a pile of shite from a British perspective....

Jul 7, 2003
As Von Miller has said, if they can get to Brady then the Eagles have a chance. If Brady is given the time to dictate play then I fear a one-sided victory for the Pats.

Believe that Sky might be doing a nice piece on Kevin Cadle as part of their pre-game coverage tonight.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Vikings are a bunch of cry babies. Press didn’t cover their fans behaviour, just same old Philly bashing. What do you want? It’s a tough as nails town.

Anyway, place will go berserk tonight IF we win. We have a decent chance and it’s time to beat that smug, cheating MFer Belichick.

Fly Eagles Fly.

I hate both teams who have the nickname Eagles!!!

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I honestly could not care less who wins, I'd feel differently if Wentz was playing but a Foles lead Eagles? So blah.

I expect the Pats win in one of two ways, a standard boring Pats steam roller or the refs go rogue like they did against the Jags and seals the deal.

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
Many friends from Philly, but I can’t bring myself to support a team with THAT nickname

76ers and NJ Devils are connecting to those chuckle heads. I won’t pay a penny this support them BUT The Eagles have nothing to do with Palarse. It’s time to start the new dynasty. Time for B&B to piss right off.

Fly Eagles Fly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here