Votes: 124 56.9%
  • Honey Badger

Votes: 94 43.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
It's been a very quiet final so far from the badgeristas. I suspect it's because they know that they're up against a far superior opponent and any arguments they make for their little fella will be dismissed and bettered by the Hippo.

I expect the badger boys to remain silent, letting the thread drop down the main board so that any neutrals might miss it and then crack open their second accounts and let the honey monster secretly surge to victory...

Either that or the world realises what a hard ******* the hippo actually is.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Hippo.

This is a shit final though. I really can't get excited about it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Year of the hippo, they are scary as ****, I could kick a honey badgers head in, not a hippo
But that's because a hippo is bigger, and not the point of the competition. The hippo is massive and incredibly powerful. I imagine it would lose a fight to an elephant though, because they're even bigger. Hippos attack to protect their young, their ladies, and food etc, and they attack creatures smaller than themselves. The honey badger attacks for no reason, whatever the size, because it's mental.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
But that's because a hippo is bigger, and not the point of the competition. The hippo is massive and incredibly powerful. I imagine it would lose a fight to an elephant though, because they're even bigger. Hippos attack to protect their young, their ladies, and food etc, and they attack creatures smaller than themselves. The honey badger attacks for no reason, whatever the size, because it's mental.

In the year 2929 when we all live underground and have evolved into electronic brains in jars there will still be people who mistake hardness for bigness. "But the Orca would just CRUSH the shrimp".

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
In the year 2929 when we all live underground and have evolved into electronic brains in jars there will still be people who mistake hardness for bigness. "But the Orca would just CRUSH the shrimp".

Amazing how many still don't get it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
:lol: Indeed.

If it was just straight fighting, I imagine it would simply be the Orca ruling the waves and the African Elephant ruling the land. No other animal could take them on.

But that's not the ****ing point dummies!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

If it was just straight fighting, I imagine it would simply be the Orca ruling the waves and the African Elephant ruling the land. No other animal could take them on.

That would make for literally the dullest most pointless contest of all time. The whole point of the WHC is personality. It's the reason it has endured as a contest IMO.

Well, Humans would just win every year wouldn't they?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

I completely agree. But it still doesn't make the cuddly toy Trump rat hard. GO HIPPO!!!

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Hippo is just a fat horse.

Yeah, with a penchant to murder baby hippos so's he can shag their mums, he attacks smaller defenceless creatures cos he's a fat bully boy, 'hard' nah, just an obnoxious bully.
If the honey badger was the same size as the hippo I know who'd win, HB would chew his face off.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo

You've got your beasts the wrong way round.

The Hippo is (almost exclusively) a herbivore and attacks other beasts for fun. It's massively aggressive and highly unpredictable. No animal messes with the hippo, the Hippo messes with them.

The Honey Badger only attacks when it's cornered and has no choice but to fight it's way out of trouble. It doesn't attack anything bigger than it for food. Chasing some disinterested lion cubs away from carrion doesn't count. It's not trying to kill the lions for food, just chase them away so it can eat something that somebody else has already killed.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here