Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wilfried Bony & Leroy Fer: Swansea City pair ruled out for season

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Obviously it gains us a little bit of advantage, which is nice, but I don't feel like gloating - we'd feel pretty shit if beating Wet Sham had cost us Stephens and Murray or Ulloa for the rest of the season, and we'd quite rightly get the hump with anybody gloating about our misfortune.

Gloating privately on their own message boards....would be understandable. On here, it would be bad manners.

I think we have a brilliant club, owner, players, etc., but this season espcially I will grasp any advantage with both hands. Every game that has strategic relevance to us I watch like a hawk. This includes hoping for any temporary misfortune that may befall staff at relgation rival clubs. Sorry if you find that distasteful.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No more Wilfried Bony, won't be scoring goals for Swonzee
He's only scored 3 all season anyway, and was only brought on as a sub yesterday, so not part of their recent revival anyway.

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
He's only scored 3 all season anyway, and was only brought on as a sub yesterday, so not part of their recent revival anyway.

It's his song. "Come on Wilfried Bony, go and score some goals for Swansea, we go wild wild wild"

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It's his song. "Come on Wilfried Bony, go and score some goals for Swansea, we go wild wild wild"
Sorry, didn't realise you were mocking a chant.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Gloating privately on their own message boards....would be understandable. On here, it would be bad manners.

I think we have a brilliant club, owner, players, etc., but this season espcially I will grasp any advantage with both hands. Every game that has strategic relevance to us I watch like a hawk. This includes hoping for any temporary misfortune that may befall staff at relgation rival clubs. Sorry if you find that distasteful.

I'm glad from our point if view. Just not keen on gloating about someone's injuries.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here