Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Iz's goal from behind the goal......

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
True......Jose would have made that run in half the time though

Think Maty was disappointed too as he didn't get to do his full length of the pitch thing either

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Matty was fantastic on that goal, he had to turn around and run back towards his goal, I think he forgot where Jose was.

whosthedaddy

striker256
Apr 20, 2007
Hove
Jose has to start most games from hereon in, there is no comparison with March, his goal yesterday was sublime and reminded me of the one he scored away at West Ham although this one was far better.

I feel for Solly, at this present moment in time he has lost his belief in his own game, it will return but we just haven't got time to wait, we need game-changers on the pitch and Jose is one of them.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Jose has to start most games from hereon in, there is no comparison with March, his goal yesterday was sublime and reminded me of the one he scored away at West Ham although this one was far better.

I feel for Solly, at this present moment in time he has lost his belief in his own game, it will return but we just haven't got time to wait, we need game-changers on the pitch and Jose is one of them.

Agree - think Jose could prove to be pivotal in the rest of the season. March from the bench as yesterday if either Jose or Knocky need to come off. I can see us even dropping to one winger if that happens and having Gross and Locardia on together. So many more options now.

Such a shame Solly didn’t bury that chance yesterday, would have done him the world of good (and moved us above West Ham in the table).

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

Was saying pretty much the same yesterday. Jose strikes me as a confidence player, and his confidence will be sky high after that.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I love that Murray and Gross (?) can't be arsed to run after Jose.

They're staying in the opposition half so that West Ham can't kick off while we're not watching.

#devotiontothecause

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here